Should I buy this light again?

slimecoat

Newly Enlightened
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B17DVMY/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Reading reviews doesn't help me much because the reviews fluctuate between this unit is the worst thing ever and this unit is the greatest thing ever. I've used this light for three years and I like it but the other day it quit working. The red light on the back of the battery pack lights up but the led is powerless. The problem with these lights is that its a mystery as to who makes them and what to do if you get a bad light. If I buy this identical light then maybe I can switch out parts down the road when it breaks again. Is there another 30 dollar light made by a company that can actually be identified and communicated with?

What would you do?

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
the th01 by thrunite is good and the fenix hc33 is also in that range of lumens. they are a safer design and built a heckavalot better than the one you're looking at. i don't know if the amazon model is truly 1800 lumens.

Jeff E.

Newly Enlightened
If your going to need to spend money on a headlamp, I would highly recommend going with something that's well-known for rock-solid build quality. Fenix makes some excellent headlamps, and has a wide variety in their lineup, so make sure you look through the different models and differences.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk