• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Weltool W3vn Pro - Compact LEP Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Very nice but pricey :)
Performance @2s: 460L, 410Kcd, 1280m

https://www.illumn.com/weltool-w3-p...p-flashlight-battery-included-cool-white.html

[FONT=&quot]
VWU3s1J.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
rIhPwMe.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1cd9zMh.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TNpwsn6.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6xgLGnd.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
z5VFt1a.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BGSLlsU.jpg
[/FONT]

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Were you able to provide any boost/ improvement?

How about the possibility to add VN4 into there?

I absolutely adore the quality of Weltool, my W4 feels amazing in hand. I'd love a more pocketable one, only thing holding me back is general lack of additional modes. I know a super low seems kinda pointless on an LEP, but sometimes I don't want to blast even 100kcd onto something, so VN4 would be next level!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Were you able to provide any boost/ improvement?

How about the possibility to add VN4 into there?

I absolutely adore the quality of Weltool, my W4 feels amazing in hand. I'd love a more pocketable one, only thing holding me back is general lack of additional modes. I know a super low seems kinda pointless on an LEP, but sometimes I don't want to blast even 100kcd onto something, so VN4 would be next level!

As you wish:

• Stock Performance @2s: 400L, 380Kcd, 1233m
  • W3vn + Boost Performance @2s: 460L, 410Kcd, 1281m
  • W3vn +DriverVN4 @2s: 490L, 450Kcd, 1342m
https://skylumen.com/products/weltool-w3vn-pro-compact-lep-thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just got even more performance

• W3vn +DriverVN4 @2s: 520L, 467Kcd, 1367m

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Should have been a flip up diffuser! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bug me so much!!!!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
FM24 beamshaper just barely doesn't fit, might "bore" one out slightly more for this guy.

Having a "moonlight" mode on an LEP is just insane. This is such an amazing setup. It's crazy impressive, I think maybe even more impressive than the W4 given it's size, especially with VN4 capability.

I think the only way to make an improvement on an LEP from the W3vn4 Pro is either double output, or higher color rendering. I bet we are still a year + out from that. Wicked thing, truly wicked!

Thanks Vinh!

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one has about the same output as deft edc which I liked very much but eventually sold for I really believe that we are now in the 1Mcd era.

So I think that tripling the output and multimode drivers are required for such lights to become mainstream.