• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: FireFoxes V Packages - 2 Each Both With Less Than 1 Hr Usage - 1 Left now

BVH

Flashaholic
Up for sale are 2 FireFoxes V HID lights. Both lights have less than 1 hour of run time and are in perfect condition. First to claim and pay via PayPal (bvh at bvh dot net) get them.

PKG 1 - Sold This is the light that I attempted to measure total input power with using my programmable power supply. For some reason, it cooked an FET on the ballast board. Neil sent me a new one which I installed.

Price - $225 Shipped CONUS

FireFoxes V:
Stock light, 4300K with new factory ballast
Extra battery carrier
Lens Cover
4 each, 10 Amp Orbtronic ORB3500 High Drain cells, brand new
The old ballast to play around with
Brand new extra lamp, 4300K
Original box with packaging, lanyard, manual

PKG 2 - SOLD The second light I bought. I slightly tweaked the lamp return wire to precisely align the lamp better than the factory alignment.

Price - $200 Shipped CONUS

FireFoxes V:
Stock light, 4300K with lens cover
4 each, 30 Amp High Drain Orbtronic cells, brand new
Brand new extra lamp, 4300K
Original box with packaging, lanyard, manual

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: FireFoxes V Packages - 2 Each Both With Less Than 1 Hr Usage

PKG 2 goes to djans1397

:twothumbs
I can't wait to get this one. I'm familiar with the HID platform, but the last one I had was a Mac custom mag light HID. Looking forward to see how this compares to that and my much newer LED throwers!

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

would you ship internationally?

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

You won't be disappointed. It's an amazing light. My Acebeam K65gt doesn't even compare. K75 will out throw it but barely, and it'll light up everything around it.

I can't wait to get this one. I'm familiar with the HID platform, but the last one I had was a Mac custom mag light HID. Looking forward to see how this compares to that and my much newer LED throwers!

BVH

Flashaholic

would you ship internationally?

I would ship to you without the batteries and the old ballast. If X-rayed, the ballast could look suspicious and the batteries, well, I just don't want them on a flight. Price would be $200 plus actual shipping less the $10 in domestic shipping I would pay.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes, I have a feeling you will be amazed.

I only have the FF3, and compared to the Macs Mini, it is just ... :eek:

BVH

Flashaholic

PKG 1 still available. Cells included are Orbtronic ORB3500 - 10 Amp High Drain. Pic shows incorrect cells that went with PKG 2.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations all around!

I am glad that these got snapped up - I don't have the play money for them but they are exactly the kind of thing I've been itching for here lately.

:)

Fresh Light

Enlightened

Received my light today. Thanks, the light is acclimating to room temp. We had a storm earlier in the week drop 7 inches of snow. Most of that is gone but it's still pretty cold. Amazing light.