• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fs: Emergency Survival Hammers

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emergency Survival Hammers - Ball Batons - Glass Breakers, in two varieties. "A Stock"/ $23ea. and "B Stock" $13ea.

$23ea.- Made from 1/2" REBAR for a handle, and a 1.5" steel ball welded to one end, and a steel nut double welded to the other end. This hammer weighs roughly 14.5oz. and is virtually indestructible. Ready for the finish of your choice or just drop it in your pocket and go. Wrap it in leather or paracord, spray paint it, or Plasti-Dip it. The possibilities are endless. Caught in a wash with the water rising? No windshield can stand up to the survival hammer, in fact, not much can stand up to the survival hammer. Good for survival situations, your bug out bag, personal defense. These are $20+$3 shipping, each. These are available Plasti-dipped or plain steel. Please specify which way you want yours. If you do not specify, the default option is un-coated plain steel. Shipping is by USPS, PayPal preferred. Worldwide shipping at cost.
View attachment 15154View attachment 15155

$13ea.- "B Stock" hammers. They are available at the discounted price of $10+$3 shipping ea. They may be off center, have heavy welds, and / or be blemished in some other way. No returns at this price. Please make a $13 offer and mention "B Stock". I will accept your offer and ship your hammer(s) ASAP!
View attachment 15156View attachment 15157

Last edited:

stewdogg

Enlightened
Re: Fs: Ball Batons

I'll take a hammer and one of your Smith and Wesson hand cuff keys.
Just lemme know where to send the money.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Withdrawn: Emergency Survival Hammers

Used mine as a tire beater last week to knock ice off my tires/tire wells. I've used this thing a lot more than I ever thought I would. Busted up some rock with it early on.