Got myself the Fenix E35 V3.0

lightseeker2009

Enlightened
I just have a question about charging.
The tip of the battery, where the led indicator shows charging status, gets extremely hot. Is this a problem? The rest of the battery heats up normally just like I'm used to.
Can you plug the cable into any USB outlet like you PC's USB 2.0 or 3.0?

Talking about hot. This light, since its so small and light, when on turbo mode, it gets very hot in seconds. To me this is the only con about this light. Other than this I am very happy and do not have buyers remorse. My second most powerful Fenix is the FD45 900 lumen light. This E35 is 3 times as bright, as it should be:D
Love it.

Eicca

Newly Enlightened
I've noticed the same with my Fenix USB batteries. It's probably because that positive tip is directly connected to the places where all the fun is happening with the charge current whereas the rest of the battery is insulated. You can plug into anything that has enough amperage output (or more).

lightseeker2009

Enlightened
I've noticed the same with my Fenix USB batteries. It's probably because that positive tip is directly connected to the places where all the fun is happening with the charge current whereas the rest of the battery is insulated. You can plug into anything that has enough amperage output (or more).
:twothumbs