Please remember my wife in prayer

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife has gone into the hospital with breathing problems that was a long time coming from smoking and a medical problem that she has. Please remember her in your prayers.
Thank you....Mike

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you- all of you. I'm at work now and I get off at 7:00. The hospital is on the way home and I'm going to try to get in and see her and I will keep you all updated on her condition. Her name is Melvinia if any of you want to pray for her by her name.
Thank you

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery for Melvinia.

adnj

Enlightened
[emoji120][emoji120] Hoping that she's well very soon.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two hours ago, I sent vestureofblood a thank you message for including spiritual literature with the package of 8 VTC6 button top cells I received from him today, and I just wrapped up a scripture study group with some very nice people. Prayer request done.

2Cor 5:8

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
My battery is 3% and no way to charge yet. Thank you all. I love you all like a brother. Knucklegary, I'm afraid that may be true about the hospital. They took chest x-ray and she is doing a breathing treatment. Talked to her on phone. I'm hopeful. Thanks for caring

Poppy

Flashaholic
If you have to stay in the parking lot, most Dollar stores have a USB power port that plugs into the cigar lighter of your car. You can use that to charge your phone.

Last edited: