Cluster Emitter Headlamps

jrizzle

Newly Enlightened
Searching around for headlamps that have a cluster style emitter setup with a single bezel.

I really like the Lumintop HL3A and the Fireflies PL47 G2. Not to fond of the Nitecore HC35 because of the on board charging port.

What other cluster style headlamps are out there? Any battery, any size, any orientation.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about what Fenix puts out?

I LOVE my HP30Rvn, 2x 219bs flood and an SST-40 for a higher output thrower, fantastic setup and light with the battery pack on my belt. The HM65R is also pretty popular.

Acebeam has a few that use multiple individual optics that are also pretty neat, and are starting to include COBs it would appear.

Nitecore has a bunch of tiny cheap multi-emitter plastic things that make good running lights and gifts.

jrizzle

Newly Enlightened
Well, I found a few from 2 companies I'm not familiar with, Bigblue and Lupine both of which are quite pricey.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Headlamps are not a category of particular interest for me, but I can say that I have been very impressed with the quality of (flashlights from) Lupine.

jrizzle

Newly Enlightened
Headlamps are not a category of particular interest for me, but I can say that I have been very impressed with the quality of (flashlights from) Lupine.

They seem to be pretty good quality. I didnt look to hard because as soon as I noticed the prices I quickly closed the tab. :laughing:

Looks like another not so affordable option would be the Petzl Ultra series.

This one might be discontinued as far as I can tell but technically the Nicron B75 can be turned into a headlamp I guess, which features a dual emitter.

jrizzle

Newly Enlightened
Wow, not sure how this one slipped passed me given that I recently purchased an L17, but the Acebeam H17 is another.