Just got my 2 Seraph's!

mrsteel

Newly Enlightened
Just got 2 in a week or two ago, with an extender and several lamp assemblies, Mark sent me an EO-9L and a larger head as a little surprise which was much appreciated. So far these have been my new go to lights, and I've been EDC'ing my single cell Seraph with the EO-4 Lamp.

Couldn't be happier with them, might get the McClicky upgrade soon, really glad someone on the forums here informed me of them, I would've gotten beam shots in the fog yesterday but I was having too much fun. :grin2:

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Top notch hosts! Did they introduce a 1x16340 body or are you running a single 18650?

How's the eo-9? I wouldn't mind a 18650 bed stand incan... although I guess I do have a few options already...

mrsteel

Newly Enlightened
In all honesty, I haven't tried the EO-9 yet the L version is really nice though, 500 lumens, good runtime all things considered. I'm running a single 18650 in the SP-6 and I use the extender on the SP-9 to run 2 18650's.

325addict

Enlightened
That's the way to run the SP-9 to achieve great run times! Exactly as I described a while ago :)
These lights are very versatile, as are the numerous lamp assemblies you can get for them. Overall, a very well rounded system!

I enjoy them regularly. And now... I just resurrected a completely rotten (by leaking batteries) old Daimon 3D flashlight from the 80s. I think it took me 3 hours before it even ran reliably. Now I have to glue the pin that hold the (focussing) reflector and.... it needs a good cleaning!

In all honesty, I haven't tried the EO-9 yet the L version is really nice though, 500 lumens, good runtime all things considered. I'm running a single 18650 in the SP-6 and I use the extender on the SP-9 to run 2 18650's.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Thank you for your support.
I am happy to hear that you like them. :)

If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers.

Mark

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
I`m after a more Modern Incan light and am thinking of buying one of these, but I need to know if the SP-6 body with a H-04 3.7v module will work with an 18650 battery. anyone?

Last edited:

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't see why not, it's described as for a D 26 host.

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
Thanks, I really don`t know anything at all about Modern incans, but just thought I`d dip my toe in the water and see if they`re just as cool as the old incans :)