Jetbeam        

Thread: Just got my 2 Seraph's!

Enlightened

Default Just got my 2 Seraph's!

Just got 2 in a week or two ago, with an extender and several lamp assemblies, Mark sent me an EO-9L and a larger head as a little surprise which was much appreciated. So far these have been my new go to lights, and I've been EDC'ing my single cell Seraph with the EO-4 Lamp.

Couldn't be happier with them, might get the McClicky upgrade soon, really glad someone on the forums here informed me of them, I would've gotten beam shots in the fog yesterday but I was having too much fun.

Default Re: Just got my 2 Seraph's!

Top notch hosts! Did they introduce a 1x16340 body or are you running a single 18650?

How’s the eo-9? I wouldn’t mind a 18650 bed stand incan... although I guess I do have a few options already...

Enlightened

In all honesty, I haven't tried the EO-9 yet the L version is really nice though, 500 lumens, good runtime all things considered. I'm running a single 18650 in the SP-6 and I use the extender on the SP-9 to run 2 18650's.

Flashaholic*

That's the way to run the SP-9 to achieve great run times! Exactly as I described a while ago :-)
    These lights are very versatile, as are the numerous lamp assemblies you can get for them. Overall, a very well rounded system!

I enjoy them regularly. And now... I just resurrected a completely rotten (by leaking batteries) old Daimon 3D flashlight from the 80s. I think it took me 3 hours before it even ran reliably. Now I have to glue the pin that hold the (focussing) reflector and.... it needs a good cleaning!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsteel View Post
    In all honesty, I haven't tried the EO-9 yet the L version is really nice though, 500 lumens, good runtime all things considered. I'm running a single 18650 in the SP-6 and I use the extender on the SP-9 to run 2 18650's.