A New baby

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
My Second child was born Friday 3/26/04 at 3:43am ESt at home. Emerson Reid Hayes 8 lbs 10 oz. i would have posted sooner but as you can imagine have been very busy. Both mom and baby are doing well. His big brother Aidan who turns 3 next month is thrilled as well.
Patrick

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
LitFuse said:
Congratulations Patrick!

Was he born at home "on purpose"?

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Second to both of those! 8 of our 13 were born at home. 7 on purpose. The first at home was...a long story...maybe a new thread at some point /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif.

Don't want to detract from
Congratulations Patrick, Welcome <font color="blue">Emerson</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

OZ

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations to you and your family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Glad to hear Mom and Baby are doing well, and looks like "big brother" just got a new playmate.

B@rt

Flashaholic
babyrattle.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Sincere congratulations Patrick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Your thread title is "A new Baby". Is he a perfect nib one with box and paper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
Ooops, sorry I cannot refrain from making jokes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

It's a very happy news for all the comunity, a new flashaholic is born /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif And maybe, in few years I could sell him some of my flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations. My wife and I just had our 2nd child on 2/25/04. Good luck in the next few weeks, and try and get some sleep.

-Keith

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Patric and Emerson,

Congratulations and welcome to CPF. Oops, I guess the welcome part is a little early /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. Yes, he was a planed home birth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. He was delivered with no medical asstance by my wife and I and a few close friends. It was a truley wonderful event very far removed from the hospital birth of our first. While not for everyone it was the right choice for us.