*** Beta Magnetic *** NEW for 2020

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
logo.png

Shop Now

MEET THE BETA MAGNETIC

A Beta QRv2 with Automatic Magnetic Activation.

It's not magic. It's science

2020 needed some good news. After four years on the drawing board and a year in development,
I am thrilled to introduce you to the latest in the Beta line-up.

I think you're going to love it.

In addition to the magnetic activation, this thing pushes the absolute limits on CRI in an
LED flashlight. I've included the Yuji 95+ Ultra High CRI LED, which delivers a whole new
level of color rendering.

So much more to say about this, but I'll let you head over to the product page and see
more for yourself.

Want it now?
The Pre-Order is LIVE, but only for a week. Reserve yours for 25% OFF
the future retail price.

PLUS I've thrown in some sweet add-ons with deep discounts that you'll want to check out.
Link below and don't forget to scroll down and click the big "Pre-Order Now" button (shown here).

Thank you for your support!

click
BetaMagnetic1.jpg

BetaMagnetic1.jpg

BetaMagnetic2.jpg

BetaMagnetic3.jpg

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a pretty clever idea. A very quick release mechanism for the light. Automatically turn it on when it's released, because, you know..., you're going to use it. And an alternate way to turn it off or lock it out by untwisting the head. Any plans for releasing this in other metals? Brass in particular?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a pretty clever idea. A very quick release mechanism for the light. Automatically turn it on when it's released, because, you know..., you're going to use it. And an alternate way to turn it off or lock it out by untwisting the head. Any plans for releasing this in other metals? Brass in particular?
I'd be onboard with that. Copper and Titanium are on my wish list.
GL

Newguy2012

Enlightened
I'm assuming it will work with the Flex arm also? Or is their something special about the QR that comes with?

It will work with the Flex arm no problem. The QR end has a magnet in it and the beta body end has switch that turns the light on when dettached from the QR. It stay on unless you twist the head off like the regular beta.
THe head on the Mule also doesn't have the grooves like the beta classic.

Last edited:

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
I'm going to be getting the flex arm and the beta magnetic!

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I noticed it on the brass part, but they don't show the tail of the light, so I was not sure. That's disappointing.
Stay tuned. The non magnetic feature of the tail is compatible with all future QR's :naughty:.
I too have wanted a QR insert that sticks the Beta to ferrous surfaces that's pocket friendly.
I'll look into this and get back to You. This would be cool.
GL

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stay tuned. The non magnetic feature of the tail is compatible with all future QR's :naughty:.
I too have wanted a QR insert that sticks the Beta to ferrous surfaces that's pocket friendly.
I'll look into this and get back to You. This would be cool.
GL

Thanks for looking into it for me!

Having a pocket clip with a magnetic QR cap would be great if the magnet didn't keep the light turned off.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for looking into it for me!

Having a pocket clip with a magnetic QR cap would be great if the magnet didn't keep the light turned off.
I have tried to activate the reed sensor in the Beta Magnetic light using the Magnet on the Beta Flex arm end, without any effect. I don't think that will stop a magnetic clip cap from working. Nice observation.