Multiple SBT90.2 and Acebeam?

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Acebeam K75 single SBT90.2 And two (2x) X65. and K70. and EC50.
Will there be a large and/or very large Acebeam multiple SBT90.2 flashlight? I have been waiting for something similar to X65, but upgraded to 5 x SBT90.2 instead of 5 x XHP35. Other manufacturers have released large/very large multiple SBT90.2 flashlights. I planned on getting the large/very large Acebeam multiple SBT90.2 from Acebeam, but nothing has been announced. I have a request to ask: Please develop and release something similar to the head diameter size of the K75, but with three and/or four and/or five SBT90.2.

I was one of the first flashoholics two have two X65, one in each hand, in March 2017. It has been more than a few months that I have been waiting to have two Acebeam large/very large Acebeam multiple SBT90.2 flashlights, one in each hand. A few months have past, and so far, no announcement from Acebeam. Are there any plans for such an Acebeam flashlight?

---------------
X65. Still rocks!

kolchak

Newly Enlightened
Will there be a large and/or very large Acebeam multiple SBT90.2 flashlight? I have been waiting for something similar to X65, but upgraded to 5 x SBT90.2 instead of 5 x XHP35. Other manufacturers have released large/very large multiple SBT90.2 flashlights. I planned on getting the large/very large Acebeam multiple SBT90.2 from Acebeam, but nothing has been announced. I have a request to ask: Please develop and release something similar to the head diameter size of the K75, but with three and/or four and/or five SBT90.2.
Are there any plans for such an Acebeam

Yes...maybe. Acebeam announced plans to release an X65GT earlier this year but so far no new news. Also a lot of people are assuming it will be multiple SBT90.2 but no official word on that yet either.

If you are the get it now variety of person and have the $, then Vinh can mod an X65 with 4 X SBT90.2 and a CREE something or other in the center (the driver wont support 5 X 90.2 according to him)

X65VN:

---------------
X65. Still rocks![/QUOTE]