Quark 123-2 click UI?

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
I bought a used quark click from king of soles on ebay a little while back and sent it off to vinh for a led swap to XM-L2 3500k and have a possible issue.
Modes are moonlight, low, med,high,turbo,strobe,sos,beacon then back to low. Stays on last mode when off but after pushing switch it goes back to moonlight mode. My other quark click is med, turbo only. Any ideas to this?
thanks

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are different mode groups that can be programmed. I believe this is more or less the same with the Foursevens lights released by Jason Hui and the last iterations released by David Chow.

https://darksucks.com/products/quark-qk16l-mkiii

[h=2]OPERATION[/h]
  • Operating your Quark is simple. Make sure that the battery is inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head.
  • To turn it on press or click the tailcap button. A press allows momentary activation of the light.
  • A quick off/on cycle changes modes
  • Two very quick off/on cycles activates burst mode
  • Enter configuration mode with 10 on/off cycles in less than 3 seconds. The light will begin to blink a number of times corresponding to the selected configuration. For example if you are in Config. 3: 3 blinks, pause, 3 blinks. If there is no input for 5 seconds the light will exit configuration mode.
  • Turn the light off for 5 seconds to save the current configuration to memory
[h=2]CONFIGURATIONS[/h]All Quarks are initially set to Configuration 3 with Medium/High/Burst. They can be reconfigured as often as you'd like.
Here are the possible configurations:

• Config. 1: High - (Burst 100%)
  • Config. 2: Max (100%) - Strobe
  • Config. 3: Medium - High - (Burst)
  • Config. 4: Low - Medium - High - (Burst)
  • Config. 5: High - Medium - Low - (Burst)
  • Config. 6: Low - Med - High - Strobe - SOS - Beacon - (Burst)

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a used quark click from king of soles on ebay a little while back and sent it off to vinh for a led swap to XM-L2 3500k and have a possible issue.
Modes are moonlight, low, med,high,turbo,strobe,sos,beacon then back to low. Stays on last mode when off but after pushing switch it goes back to moonlight mode. My other quark click is med, turbo only. Any ideas to this?
thanks
The Quark "Clicks" drivers were programmable only at the factory.
Check back with Vinny and see if he might have an interface to change it???
I never ordered one years ago because You needed to have the factory change that setting there.
It is unclear where the old legacy factory interface equipment is to work on and program those lights.
GL

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
It is user programmable, i did it to this quark click and did the away with the blinkie modes
thanks