Best 1000watt MH HID for 24" searchlight project?

DrscottDiabolical

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

Looking for any information on 1000watt MH HID bulbs, specifically mfg. arc length specs/data.

This will be for a 24" parabolic reflector searchlight similar to the LightSward project, but with an Edmund Scientific reflector. I've been down the rabbit hole on that thread, and "The Big Ones" sticky in the General forum. But both are 10+years old and none of the links and references are really that valid anymore. Plus, LightSward never installed a 1000watt MH HID in any of his projects that I can tell. He jumped straight from 400w MH HID to short-arc. So, here's what I need:

1000watt MH (mercury Halide) HID (i.e. a warehouse/ballfield lamp)
Universal Position
Preferably a Mogul M39 or EX39 base
110,000 or more initial bulb lumens