XTAR’s first camera battery charger

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
How about this camera battery charger from XTAR? It is different with other chargers. The charging plate is removable, you can charge four different batteries: Cannon LP-E6N, LP-E17, LP-E8 and Sony NP-FW50 only by replacing the charging plates. It supports charging of two batteries at the same time, with charge current 0.5A for each slot. Maximum charge current can reach 1A when using one slot only. It takes about 100min to fully charge most of the original camera batteries. A digital screen displays the real charging status, such as charging voltage, current and charged volume. The mainstream USB type-c input port makes it convenient to use when you are travelling.

ed8e9f87-96a4-48a4-869d-e0d043d5fe4f.jpg

apwoqDb.jpeg

More specification for this XTAR VN2 at Official website.

Last edited:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Xtar Lights: Why not creating a similar charger for Pentax D-Li90 and D-Li190 cells (Pentax DSLR rechargable batteries). That would be great and I would get this charger.

It should also be possible to handle both rechargable types in one charger. The D-Li90 is a little bit smaller, but the contacts are the same. It is i.e. possible in the Pentax Kp Battery grip to use both cells. If the smaller one is used a small outer plastic shell must be used due to the smaller size.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
@Xtar Lights: Why not creating a similar charger for Pentax D-Li90 and D-Li190 cells (Pentax DSLR rechargable batteries). That would be great and I would get this charger.

It should also be possible to handle both rechargable types in one charger. The D-Li90 is a little bit smaller, but the contacts are the same. It is i.e. possible in the Pentax Kp Battery grip to use both cells. If the smaller one is used a small outer plastic shell must be used due to the smaller size.

Thanks for your comment and suggestion. :)For now, we release this first camera battery charger for Cannon and Sony batteries. Suggestions will be collected. And we will make more R&D plans for different camera battery chargers in the future.