HDS Systems        

Thread: Meet new Wizard C2 Pro – the first multi flashlight in the new Armytek lineup!

Buttrock Meet new Wizard C2 Pro – the first multi flashlight in the new Armytek lineup!

Legendary Wizard is even more awesome now😎 👇

💥 Innovative optical system: better light output, greater beam distance with comfortable wide spill
    💥 Maximum LED efficiency: instead of 1800 lm in Wizard v3 Pro we achieved impressive 2500 lumens
    💥 Upgraded body: optimized head design for improved heat dissipation and brighter light with more lumens
    💥 Enlarged side button: softer and more comfortable pressing
    💥 Innovated electronics and firmware: extended runtimes and enhanced brightness
    💥 New magnetic charger: the flashlight charges 2 times faster!

Be the first to feel the powerful light output of the new flashlight. Order Wizard C2 Pro today at 👉 armytek.com 👈

Default Re: Meet new Wizard C2 Pro – the first multi flashlight in the new Armytek lineup!

How much, if I may ask?

Default Re: Meet new Wizard C2 Pro – the first multi flashlight in the new Armytek lineup!

I really wanted one of the Armytek Predators but after hearing about all the problems with them I decided to pass.

Already waiting for three of them ( White ). I am using the Wizard Pro USB XHP50 for more than four years now. I began five years ago with the Wizard USB XP-L.
    Will never be caught in the dark... always my ArmyTek Wizard C2 Pro v4 XHP50.2 Multi-Flashlight with me.

Finally I received my order. Two for a friend and one for me.

I am using the Wizard for five years now and 4½ years with the Wizard Pro XHP50 White.

The boxes differences between the C2 Pro XHP50.2 and the Pro XHP50.

Armytek 3,500 mAh very nice batterie include with new colors.

The newer batterie is shorter than before. 65 mm vs 69 mm ( approximate ).

Wizard C2 Pro XHP50.2 left and Wizard Pro XHP50 right.

Wizard C2 Pro XHP50.2 left.

I love it !

Will never be caught in the dark... always my ArmyTek Wizard C2 Pro v4 XHP50.2 Multi-Flashlight with me.

First time out last WE for camping with my new Wizard C2 Pro v4 XHP50.2 in Northern QC Canada at an abandonned 50 years old bush dirt & gravel strip.

Quote Originally Posted by CampingMaster View Post

Finally I received my order. Two for a friend and one for me.

I am using the Wizard for five years now and 4½ years with the Wizard Pro XHP50 White.

The boxes differences between the C2 Pro XHP50.2 and the Pro XHP50.

Armytek 3,500 mAh very nice batterie include with new colors.

The newer batterie is shorter than before. 65 mm vs 69 mm ( approximate ).

Wizard C2 Pro XHP50.2 left and Wizard Pro XHP50 right.

Wizard C2 Pro XHP50.2 left.

I love it !

Can i use any 18650 battery with this lamp, or does it have to be an armytek battery?

OP should have started this thread in their Manufacturer forum.

EDIT ... thread moved
    Last edited by archimedes; 03-11-2021 at 01:55 PM.
    ... is the archimedes peak