• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Arc LS (GONE)

busseguy

Enlightened
Re: Arc LS with CR123 and AA bodies for knives, automotive tools, dive watches or?

Links to the pics added.

busseguy

Enlightened
Re: Arc LS with CR123 and AA bodies for knives, automotive tools, dive watches or?

Will consider part trades and part cash.

busseguy

Enlightened

I will also consider a thrower flashlight with battery in trade.

busseguy

Enlightened

I'm also interested in gift cards but all trade offers considered.

busseguy

Enlightened

I'm also in need of a new in box Pelican 1920 2AAA light plus cash or?

busseguy

Enlightened

Last edited:

busseguy

Enlightened

Last edited:

busseguy

Enlightened

One more try And trade interests updated.

busseguy

Enlightened

What happened? These lights used to be so popular.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are absolutely awesome pieces of flashlight history. I remember reading about the Arc lights as I was learning about lights and this setup was king at the time. Precursors to today's HDS lights if I recall correctly.

busseguy

Enlightened

Another try before I put it on eBay.