• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jetbeam BA20

Tworch

Newly Enlightened
I'm after another Jetbeam BA20 if someone has one surplus?

Been using mine daily for years (see here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...eat-up-light&p=5260849&highlight=#post5260849

Its still working fine but did have a bit of a panic the other day thinking what if it dies. I tried a different brand with a switch on the side and it's awful to use practically. Found something else as backup with tail switch but it has 5 modes and I hate that too. Can't beat tail switch, high and twist head for low for a tool light IMO.

I'm in the UK (if that is an issue for some)

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey there! Unfortunately I don't have a BA20 that I can send your way but I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. I responded to you about that pic of your beauty Jetbeam about two years ago. I love lights that have been used and loved like that. The bezel looks lunar on that thing. Good luck with your quest and I hope someone can help you out.
I'm after another Jetbeam BA20 if someone has one surplus?

Been using mine daily for years (see here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...eat-up-light&p=5260849&highlight=#post5260849

Its still working fine but did have a bit of a panic the other day thinking what if it dies. I tried a different brand with a switch on the side and it's awful to use practically. Found something else as backup with tail switch but it has 5 modes and I hate that too. Can't beat tail switch, high and twist head for low for a tool light IMO.

I'm in the UK (if that is an issue for some)

Tworch

Newly Enlightened
Many thanks.

It looks even better (worse now)

I'm open to other suggestions from people but has to be 2xAA, tail switch and 2 modes. I'm struggling to find just a decent 2xAA light to be honest.