Eiger clip for Eiger with keychain and lug

VeeBee

Newly Enlightened
I have an Eiger from 2016. It's a keychain style. I noticed most pictures are those with the momentary switch but few with the keychain. Wondering if Prometheus' clip would fit my keychain style? Also, I have an Eiger with the lug. I don't see how a Prometheus clip can be fitted on the lug-style.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Eiger from 2016. It's a keychain style. I noticed most pictures are those with the momentary switch but few with the keychain. Wondering if Prometheus' clip would fit my keychain style? Also, I have an Eiger with the lug. I don't see how a Prometheus clip can be fitted on the lug-style.
Hi,
Here's Jason's quote from the product page: "I don't know if it will fit any other Peak lights but thanks for asking. As other users give me feedback, I'll add a fitment list to this page."
You can email info (at) darksucks . com for the latest information on the Eiger clip fitment.
GL

VeeBee

Newly Enlightened
Just received the clip today. I ordered after I realized that Peak LED Solutions included a little mini manual that showed the measurements of the Eiger in all three forms (Key Ring, Lug, Pocket) as well as the momentary (plunger?) switch. Goes to show, not only should one RTFM, one should also SaveTFM!

Well, it fits my Key Ring! Tension is perfect, no adjustment needed at time of install. I ordered the blue clip, which I felt contrasts nicely with my brass Eiger.

I promise to post a pic if I can.