• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Fenix LD30 1600 lumen - free Priority Mail Shipping - withdrawn

WebHobbit

Enlightened
I have one Fenix LD30 for sale. This is the newer model with the Luminus SST40 LED. Mode levels are 30/150/350/800/1600 lumens. It measures only 4.29 inches in length. It comes with all the retail packaging/stuff with the EXCEPTION of the 18650 battery. Since it's a Fenix of course it's cool white. It's not a bad light by any measure...I just carry the ZebraLights better. This was used VERY LITTLE and only carried a couple of times. Light is still in excellent like-new shape. I can only take PayPal for payment. Normal CPF market rules apply. First to PM or post "I'll Take It" gets first dibs. Sorry I can only ship to CONUS. I will ship this out in a USPS Priority Mail small box. I will ship out within 24 business hours and I'll get a tracking number to you the evening of the day after I receive payment. In other words I won't mess around. You pay me and I will get the item shipped by the next biz day.

Asking $40.00 and I pay shipping.

Untitled-1.jpg

nevermind - withdrawn. Just gonna keep it as a backup light

Last edited:

WebHobbit

Enlightened
Re: FS: Fenix LD30 1600 lumen - free Priority Mail Shipping - final price drop

Final Price Drop before moving to eBay - $42.00 and I pay Priority Mail Boxed shipping

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

don't know if you can answer this but is this the same as the pd36r, except for the rechargeable part?

WebHobbit

Enlightened

Similar. Almost the same outputs/color temp but the PD36 is bigger all the way around and uses a 21700 while this takes an 18650

prof student

Enlightened

On Fenix-store's website, it says it has a high of 800 lumens, but NO mention if it steps down after a while, like it does on Turbo.

How does it behave on high?

prof student

Enlightened

Just curious.....how was the tint on this light? I have read A LOT of reviews that this specific light has had tons of LEDs who's tint is very green.

Fenix likes to use cold white LEDS (I get that they are brighter than neutral white LEDs), but that for a lot of people, they received a batch of SST40 that were green.

WebHobbit

Enlightened

There was a slight green but only on a white wall