Highest lux, longest thrower. Aspheric preferred.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super thrower. I'm looking for a small to medium sized 2x 18650ish sized thrower with maximum lux.
I was looking at these Noctigon K1 Throwers. They rate them at 720,000 lux.
Can we do better, and more reliable figures? This is like old school DEFT levels of lux
Honestly I'd rather an
Aspheric lens flashlight as I like the lack of side spill.
Price isn't really a concern as long as it gives a return on Lux. IE a 2 million lux light for $250 etc
Modded light from CPFers work as well, if there is a link to a "buy" thread.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone out there has got to be working on a kr1 and k1 with an aspheric. That would be a dream come true. 2 million would be a spot light or lep. Have you checked out the jetbeam's or acebeam lep's yet?

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
take a look at LEP lights in vinh's thread. these are the utmost compact throwers these days

Devildude

Enlightened
As someone who has a Deft-x and an Acebeam W30 I can tell you that lep is the way to go. Absolutely no spill on a beam that can go over a mile. I am waiting for cold weather to get rid of the atmospheric moisture so I can get a better idea on how far it will throw. I still enjoy my Deft-x from time to time though.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
LEP? seriously when did this become a thing!
Gosh, I am behind in the times. Is there any downside to these lights, sounds amazing. Exactly what I'm looking for.
Who makes the best one, and where is the best place to buy them?

Devildude

Enlightened
Gosh, I am behind in the times. Is there any downside to these lights, sounds amazing. Exactly what I'm looking for.

No downside that I could find other than needing a lot of open room to get maximum distance. I live in the middle of the woods and my W30 can hit the clouds with very little problems. It doesn't get hot on long runs and is not much bigger than an Eagtac M25C2 and slightly lighter. It only puts out 500 lumens but anything closer than 50 yards it might be too bright.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've had the Fenix TK30 for a bit. Amazing light..smaller form than the others.