The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Outdoor Dusk to Dawn Solar LED Flood Light?

Default Outdoor Dusk to Dawn Solar LED Flood Light?

Can anyone recommend a decent solar LED floodlight setup for my backyard? This is a LARGE rural property so I'd like some WIDE coverage with a good 500+ lumen output. All I am finding are crappy low output/shower-head junk.
    Last edited by WebHobbit; 11-21-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Default Re: Outdoor Dusk to Dawn Solar LED Flood Light?

I've been buying the Probrite 8500 lumen fixtures for a couple of years now and like them for not only their brightness, but also pleasant color and non-glare appearance. They've actually got three sizes, ranging from $55-120 at Home Depot, but I've also found good prices on eBay for them too.
    Marduke - Solitaire...I've seen matches which are brighter AND have a longer runtime. 光陰矢の如し

Hmmm...which models are solar powered? All I see are direct wire. Or did you roll your own?

For actual solar powered lights I've yet to see anything really good yet.
    Marduke - Solitaire...I've seen matches which are brighter AND have a longer runtime. 光陰矢の如し

Flashaholic*

Not to be discouraging but there arenít any good ones sadly. The batteries last no time and half the time they donít charge well enough to put out any light. Iíve tried everything from 20 dollar harbor freight to as much as you want to spend and nothing has lasted any amount of time or worked well enough to justify. If you find a good one you let me know. If itís still good after 6 months Iíll buy one. Itís really been bad.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly