• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Some lights for sale

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
I am selling some of my lights due to financial need. These are well treated and like new lights, many of them with less than an hour of run time. Most are modified at Skylumen by Vinh and with cards, except for the TX25C2vn which was bought off of a forum member who did not have the card and the Acebeam L30vn. The TX25C2vn does come with the colored filters. All lights will be packaged and shipped out on a Saturday morning after paypal payment is received. Lights will be shipped with a Canada Post tracking number. Add fifteen dollars for shipping on each light unless you are further than Canada or continental US, then contact me for shipping prices. I will not take responsibility for items once they are in shipping. I am not technichally advanced...be kind.
CGdQEfs.jpg

M445U4b.jpg

OgLZMQH.jpg

Acebeam L30vn $90 $85 $80US, Nitecore TM29GT $200 $​190US, Fenix FD41vn $120 $115 $100US, Sunwayman T16R.CU $75 SOLD, Klarus Mi7 $45US, SOLD EagletacTX25C2vn $50US SOLD, D1vn $50 SOLD Wengervn $75 $70 $65US Sold, Manker MK39vn $120 $115 $110US,SOLD Thrunite TN42vn $200 $190 $150US SOLD, Eagletac TX25Cvn $100 $95US SOLD,

Last edited:

Jed Henson

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in the Fenix FD41vn, if you still have it? If so, what are its new/modified specs? Thank you.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edit: Please Cancel this request:

---

A friend is interested in the Klarus Mi7
I just emailed him your listing.
I am sending you a PM with his name

If possible, please hold that light for 24 hours so he can contact you directly

thanks
Jonathan

Last edited:

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
Hello Jed.
Sorry I took awhile to respond.
The Fenix card says XPG2 PDT with boost.
Jonathon I have responded to you PM. Thanks

Renthall

Newly Enlightened
Ill take the wenger.
What emiter is in the tx25? And the d1 in the pic is it still up for sale?

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Renthall. The TX25 is an XPG2 PDT with driver vnx2. The Wenger is your and the D1vn is still available.

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
Renthall The D1vn is $50 and one of the Eagtac lights is the TX25C2vn. ScapegoatUmi the Thrunite is yours. Please PM me for paypal address guys. Thanks

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Renthall The D1vn is $50 and one of the Eagtac lights is the TX25C2vn. ScapegoatUmi the Thrunite is yours. Please PM me for paypal address guys. Thanks

Sent 2x pm's

Are you getting them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samuel

Enlightened
Hi Mniezen, got your PM, thanks for the info! Tried to PM you back but website says you're out of PM space. Unfortunately, if it's side switch only, that's kind of a deal-breaker for me, I'm looking for a working tail switch...

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Got the thrunite - thank you for excellent and easy packaging! Works like a boss

Happy Dance

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk