any gamers here?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the new xbox sereies x worth the upgrade from a xbox one x ?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i like the easiest of consoles but if apple makes a normal windows working cpu i may build a new rig

raggie33

*the raggedier*
update i now proclaim the Nintendo switch the best game console.. may not have the xbox x graphics. but it is very fun and way eaiser on light bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the steam deck seems huge!!!!! i think we now got to the point where graphics need to take a step back to gameplay and story. hect to me even the ps1 looks great

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The series s is on sale for 240 bucks it's a great console if you don't have a high end 4k tv with 120 hz . Plus for 15 bucks per month you have access to a boat load of new games

Toulouse42

Enlightened
Same here. I'm a PC gamer but only single player. I've no interest in frantic action paced multi player titles. I have enjoyed the Fallout franchise (but not F76) and the Deus Ex games. Just about to start Read Dead Redemption 2 after a recommendation from my daughter.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Gotta' admit:

Playing Donkey.bas
is now a Lot more challenging than on my 8088 PC.
:p
(you kids will hafta' Google that . . . .)

Toulouse42

Enlightened
Oh I did try but after a few hours play I realised I could spend my time better. Hugely disappointing as Fallout 3 / New Vegas / 4 were so much fun. I started out with Doom and Quake in the early 1990's and have gravitated in recent years to games that enable you to pause and think. Over the years I have tried some real stinkers - names mostly forgotten now.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Same here. I'm a PC gamer but only single player. I've no interest in frantic action paced multi player titles. I have enjoyed the Fallout franchise (but not F76) and the Deus Ex games. Just about to start Read Dead Redemption 2 after a recommendation from my daughter.

Red dead 2 is a massive time sink. Great game, lots of fun. If you like it then the first one is worth a look too.

fulee9999

Enlightened
Gotta' admit:

Playing Donkey.bas
is now a Lot more challenging than on my 8088 PC.
:p
(you kids will hafta' Google that . . . .)

dear lord, that's some ancient lore, I haven't heard for a while... nothing beats keen commander on the 386 with those fancy multicolored EGA graphics!