• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Nitecore D10, SPY 007, Oveready WASP with trit slots, Triad Tailcap

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to buy the following:

• Nitecore D10s. Specifically a Tribute edition with the "Tribute" text on the head of the light. Also looking for light grey, camo, "Hybrid", Kuku427 titanium model, and possibly other limited edition versions.
  • SPY 007 SWGG with the STFu MKI v3 driver. This is the version of SPY 007 that has an xpg or xpg2 led and a 1.4A max STFu driver. I know it's kind of going backwards and that the later version of the STFu has higher capacity and feature improvements, but I'm looking for a 007 that I can tinker with and be a real user. My plan is to swap out the led to a Nichia 219B led, so I have no need for the higher output driver.
  • Oveready WASP in black with tritium slots. Mint or near mint condition preferred.
  • Triad Tailcap with trit slots. Mint or near mint condition preferred. I have seen variations of the triad where the bk is matte in texture and shiny and smooth. My preference is the shiny and smooth one since that matches the WASP head best, but I also realize beggars can't be choosers, so....

Thanks!

Last edited: