Any USB-C Portable Battery Recommendations?

xHaishou

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm looking for a new battery pack. My old battery pack of 5000mah seems to be too small these days, with more and more portable electronics requiring charging and phone batteries increasing in size, so I'm looking for something to replace that. I would like to get USB-C for fast charging. The Anker Powercore looks pretty good, but I'm wondering if there are any cheaper options that are recommended, or if I should just pay the extra monies to get the anker. Thanks!

caelyx

Newly Enlightened
I have an Anker Powercore 20000 mAh model with USB-C. It's a few years old, but still great. I use it to recharge everything when going camping for a couple of days, and it's great in that role.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have only used USB-C power banks from mophie. All I can say is that the build quality of mophie products is outstanding and they have an excellent warranty department.

pc_light

Enlightened
If you also have a need for 18650 or 21700 batteries I think the Xtar PB2S is pretty nice. It works as a 2-way device with the ability to charge the batteries OR use the batteries as a power pack.

It's a little bulkier than a flat power-pack but still quite compact.

xHaishou

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll try to pick something up today for cyber monday!