• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Legacy HDS: RaLight EDC 120 clicky for sale

CLBME

Enlightened
I have several lights up for sale. Lights are sold without batteries, shipped via USPS first class mail. Once the light leaves with the USPS I am not responsible for the light. No insurance unless requested and will be for an additional cost. A definitive "I'll take it" will take precedence over any pm's. Thank you for looking.

4. HDS legacy light: Ra Every Day Carry. Clicky. I bought this new. I believe it's the 120 lumen light. ****Note: Back in the day you could buy a "smooth" bezel for the light. I put it off until they were sold out so I made my own. I sanded the crenellations down and smoothed the bezel. You can see that I did the work on the beveled edge. Much more pocket friendly. One tiny ding on the tail, minor scratching on the bezel. Some missing ano spots, which was normal then. $150
hDSX6aDl.jpg
NxEuxgml.jpg
ZNKjnBYl.jpg
gEn8vXGl.jpg

Lights below are SOLD............................

1. Haiku moved to Titanium............ and SOLD

2. Malkoff. 2AA body, VME head and M31 warm drop-in. I wrapped the body in paracord. The head and tail show no dings or scratches. Used very little. $100 ****Light is SOLD to Troutpool****

bO331h3l.jpg

ZudN1rts.jpg

3. HDS legacy light: Ra Clicky 170 Golden Dragon I believe. I bought this new. No dings on the bezel or tail. Light scratches on the bezel. Some missing ano spots, which was normal then. Excellent shape. I wrapped the body very early on to keep it from rolling, with a loop for lanyard carry. Comes with an NRA bezel. Never installed. $230 ******Light is <SOLD> to aginthelaw*******

PrY5egql.jpg
STGsAcol.jpg
tSIGm4gl.jpg
eDmRRC6l.jpg
Z2jVzs3l.jpg
IXeW0NPl.jpg
sjG1a4bl.jpg

Any questions please send a pm. I will do my best to check pm's in the evening after work.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Legacy HDS and Malkoff lights for sale

I'll take #3 ra clicky as long as you're sure it's a golden dragon. Can you send better pics to my email, maybe remove the bezel? It's my screen name at aol.com.

p. s. Does the wrap come with it?

Last edited:

CLBME

Enlightened
Re: Legacy HDS and Malkoff lights for sale

Hi aginthelaw. I will post pictures above and send to your email. It's yours pending a reply to be sure I am right. Thank you.

ETA: Email sent, and yes the wrap will stay on. Thanks.

ETA2: Received your email aginthelaw. Light is sold pending funds. Thank you.

ETA3: Light is SOLD> aginthelaw the light is packaged and awaiting pick up. Email sent with tracking. Cheers!

I'll take #3 ra clicky as long as you're sure it's a golden dragon. Can you send better pics to my email, maybe remove the bezel? It's my screen name at aol.com.

p. s. Does the wrap come with it?

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Legacy HDS EDC light for sale

Thanks for a smooth transaction. Nice, punchy beam on this.