Wuben        

Thread: Duty belt holder recommendations

Default Duty belt holder recommendations

I am looking for recommendations for a light holder. I have not had much luck finding what I'm looking for by Google so I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I am using a Surefire G2ZX and wish to carry it bezel down on a 2 1/4" duty belt. It looks like Blade Tech made a product fitting my needs at one time but it has been discontinued and I haven't found a used one on Ebay so far.

Thoughts?

Default Re: Duty belt holder recommendations

Surefire does make the V70 which should be compatible with the G2ZX, at least according do their website. Is that not an option?

Flashaholic*

V70 is a pretty decent holster. This one is 10-12 years old. I always carried bezel up, support side.
    I went to a G2 with an OR TIR P60 and a upgrade to McClicky and used 16650. Always carried a duplicate in my car bag just in case.
    Auto

The Surefire V70 has a few issues that make it not work for me. I prefer bezel down and while the V70 can do it, it doesn't do it well IMHO. The reputation the V70 has for wearing on the finish of the light is a put off as well.

Thank you both for your input.

A repurposed single (handgun) magazine holder could work.

Found what I was looking for; Daranich Tactical will make one with teklock.

Thanks to those who replied.