Imalent        

Thread: Any experience with the Imalent MS06W (warm version) ?

Flashaholic

Default Any experience with the Imalent MS06W (warm version) ?

I've been thinking I may like the Imalent MS06 as a handy little flood light for the price. I see that there is now an MS06W with a warm LED.

It may be newer, because I have not been able to find any beam shots or reviews of the warm version yet.

I haven't owned any Imalent lights, mostly own Fenix, Malkoff, and Maglite.

If anyone has tried the MS06 in the warm or even the standard version, please let me know what you think of them, how they compare, etc.

Thx, JT

Default Re: Any experience with the Imalent MS06W (warm version) ?

There has been very little talk about the Imalent MS06 on this forum, and a little bit at other English flashlight forums. However, there are two useful topic threads in the German forum: www.taschenlampen-forum.de/forums/imalent.189/

I am going to wait a little while longer, then grab one of these compact lights.
    2 Cor 5:6-8

Flashaholic

Thanks Rich. It looks like an interesting light to me, from the youtube vids I've seen. I went for it and ordered one. I did not get the warm version. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Flashaholic

I got the Imalent MS06, cool version. Great flood light. Puts out a wall of light. I'd still be interested to see if the warm version is as bright.

I think I may put a knotless paracord wrap on the handle. As heavy as it is, it seems like it could benefit from some added grippiness.
    Last edited by Guitar Guy; 12-05-2020 at 01:10 PM.