Need a 2AA Light With Flat Tailcap

Tommygun45

Enlightened
Hello everyone, its been a while. I used to be on here every day when I lived in the middle of no where in Maine. I spent most of my disposable income on flashlights. Those were the days. Anyways...I need a light.

I used to have a Quark 2AA light, but it stopped working. I replaced it with an EagleTac D25A2 but I was drunk and it fell out of my coat into a campfire. Luckily I spotted it or it might have been a pipe bomb. Anywyas I need another one of those or something like it but I can't find these in stock anywhere. I basically need a 40-80 dollar 2AA flashlight that I can stand on a table, (so needs flat tailcap) and it can run on moonlight mode over night for a week while we go camping on 2 AA Eneloops. Any recommendations?

Burgess

Flashaholic
Prometheus Lights (aka Dark Sucks)
has taken over the 47's line now.

Check out the NEW Quark 2xAA flashlight !

It even comes with a "tail ring"
so that it'll tailstand perfectly !

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Malkoff MDC 2AA is another good choice. It is out of stock right now at Malkoff but will be available again. Might try a Want-to-Buy for one in the meantime. It has the Low Low you are looking for.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd second the malkoff mdc 2AA. I'd also, cautiously second the quark qk2a mkii that's available though I found mine to have some minor issues that CS wasn't very helpful with. Heard a rumor that they will be upgrading from the 80cri 319a soon but dolly don't know that to be factual.

Malkoff is rock solid. If you want a more diverse UI look at the quark.

Actually fenix has a newer 2AA now as well. If you like a simple LMH UI it's pretty nice and very compact. Did not love the tint on mine though.

Jason_Tx

Newly Enlightened
How about the Steamlight Protac 2AA?
Similar output to the Malkoff for $50 but currently on sell (amazon) for $31