• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop GTvn Nano - The Smallest Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Kinda have to have one if you got the bigger ones ahaha

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/lumintop-gtvn-nano-the-smallest-thrower

fiq65M8.jpg

ahcfpn5.jpg

9NFyK88.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
Y7JxRFW.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you want one as Christmas gift order it soon. Once this batch sold out then we can no longer make the deadline.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Crazy *** performance even if its just for a few seconds haha XPL2 6500K Performance @2s: 900L, 8.5Kcd, 184m

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Turbo Test with XPL2 6500K:
- Ran 14s then double blink n step down twice
- Ran 7s then double blink n step down 7 times
- Ran 5s then double blink n step down 7 times
- Light seem to continue do turbo at 5s bursts so I stopped testing
- Very impressive for a tiny light with a tiny battery ;-)

Patriot

Flashaholic
Cute little light, for sure! ..and my goodness, 17grams empty! haha!! The tube actually looks quite... "big" for a 10180 but I guess they are fitting a side switch on this little thing.

I kind of wish they'd make one a little fatter and longer to accommodate RCR123, while keeping the 24mm head. Not that being "useful" is the standard measure, I think I'd enjoy the light more if turbo would last more than a few seconds at a time.

Regardless, it's one cute little thrower! I'd love to see it in red and black!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Cute little light, for sure! ..and my goodness, 17grams empty! haha!! The tube actually looks quite... "big" for a 10180 but I guess they are fitting a side switch on this little thing.

I kind of wish they'd make one a little fatter and longer to accommodate RCR123, while keeping the 24mm head. Not that being "useful" is the standard measure, I think I'd enjoy the light more if turbo would last more that a few seconds at a time.

Regardless, it's one cute little thrower! I'd love to see it in red and black!

I would love a IMR18350 body with the size head. Would be my most Fav EDC Thrower.

stewdogg

Enlightened
I just received my lil baby thrower last night and it's such a cute little beast. So small! It's the smallest most adorable little battery too. I imagine the tiny battery will become annoying over time, but neat right now. I might use it as a mouth light at work sometimes. The size makes it really easy to throw in a pocket and forget about it till needed. The switch is stiff enough that I won't worry about an accidental activation in my pocket either.

I need to do a little more testing, but it seems to throw about the same as my stock neutral tint D40a... in the backyard at least and without a side by side. I'll do a little more investigating tonight.
I ordered mine with the SST20 5000k. I have never tried that LED and wanted to check it out.

If they ever offered a bigger battery and tube, I would be all over it.
Now I need to order one of the bigger siblings to the Nano...

stewdogg

Enlightened
I was excited to see you post this extension for the Nano, so I quickly ordered one and it came last night. I popped a good 10440 cell in it and turned it on. All was well till I kicked it into turbo. A few seconds after being in turbo the light went very purple. I pulled the body off and the battery was not being popped up via the spring at the tail of the body. Not sure if that was the cause of the issue or not.

Now, when I put the 10180 battery in the output is lower and the overall light is purple with a small tan spot in the middle. Seems like it may have been overdriving the LED somehow... bummer. At least this happened on a fairly cheap light, I guess.

Just a warning to others, but I'm sure it's an anomaly of bad luck for me.

Creekster

Newly Enlightened
I was excited to see you post this extension for the Nano, so I quickly ordered one and it came last night. I popped a good 10440 cell in it and turned it on. All was well till I kicked it into turbo. A few seconds after being in turbo the light went very purple. I pulled the body off and the battery was not being popped up via the spring at the tail of the body. Not sure if that was the cause of the issue or not.

Now, when I put the 10180 battery in the output is lower and the overall light is purple with a small tan spot in the middle. Seems like it may have been overdriving the LED somehow... bummer. At least this happened on a fairly cheap light, I guess.

Just a warning to others, but I'm sure it's an anomaly of bad luck for me.

Awe man, I ordered 2 yesterday....arrival tomorrow.

stewdogg

Enlightened
Awe man, I ordered 2 yesterday....arrival tomorrow.

I would be curious to see how they work out for you.

Maybe screw the light together and unscrew it before turning it on to see if the battery gets stuck in the bore of the body. I can't really think of anything else that would have caused the issue and burned up my light. A faulty battery or something... I didn't smell any burning, like they battery was shorted...?

Good luck!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
My guess is ur version doesn't have the coper mcpcb.

I would be curious to see how they work out for you.

Maybe screw the light together and unscrew it before turning it on to see if the battery gets stuck in the bore of the body. I can't really think of anything else that would have caused the issue and burned up my light. A faulty battery or something... I didn't smell any burning, like they battery was shorted...?

Good luck!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I didn't read everything above but I am referring to the 10440 turing the LED purple.

How would that cause the demise of my light?

I purchased the light from you with an upgraded LED, if that makes a difference in mine having the copper mcpcb...?