Oyster bracelet for Citizen diver

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Citizen Promaster Diver that I'd love to have an oyster style bracelet for.

I want solid end links so that it doesn't rattle - this watch is special to me and I really want it to feel, sound and look awesome.

Anybody have experience with a good, solid, quality bracelet like that?

My google-fu fails me, it just brings up a ton of cheap stuff.

Thanks in advance!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Firstly I would contact citizen and see if they offer any nice alternatives to the stock one. They do have nice replacements for some models.

Secondly I have a friend that swears by mastersintime .com I've never used them personally but he says the bands are great. Good luck!

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Firstly I would contact citizen and see if they offer any nice alternatives to the stock one. They do have nice replacements for some models.

Secondly I have a friend that swears by mastersintime .com I've never used them personally but he says the bands are great. Good luck!
Thanks very much, bigburly; I had never heard of masterinstime and they look very comprehensive with an enormous selection. I was able to look through a lot of the Citizen products and it looks like I have a lot to learn. :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strapcode.com has some nice solid link oyster bracelets. They mostly make straps for Seikos but they may have something that will work for for your Citizen.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys!

I just got in a cheap bracelet from Amazon that had good reviews. Solid end links, stainless steel, and good reviews prompted me to "risk" the $17 price.

I've only had it for a few days but am loving it! No rattle, feels good, proves to me that this watch does indeed look incredible on stainless steel, and for the low investment I can replace it anytime and still have gotten my money's worth out of it.

The suggestions y'all offered are definitely on my radar :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right on! My parameters are as long as its not squeaky or rattles and it does not remove all the hair on my wrist!
I bought a Seiko oyster bracelet for an SKX ages ago. It was pressed steel and was so noisy and would constantly get caught on my hair, and I'm not hairy! Went back to the strap shortly after.

Thanks guys!

I just got in a cheap bracelet from Amazon that had good reviews. Solid end links, stainless steel, and good reviews prompted me to "risk" the $17 price.

I've only had it for a few days but am loving it! No rattle, feels good, proves to me that this watch does indeed look incredible on stainless steel, and for the low investment I can replace it anytime and still have gotten my money's worth out of it.

The suggestions y'all offered are definitely on my radar :)