Light Review: Fenix E03R, E28R and E35 V3.0

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
A set of three EDC type of lights from Fenix (see MyFenix in the UK). This is a review of the Fenix E03R, E28R and E35 v3.0 covering a range of power and capacity options. Of these, the E03R has been available for the longest, with the E28R being a recent release and the E35 updated to V3.0 and using the 21700 cell with huge 5000mAh capacity.

This thread is a new approach for me regarding sharing my reviews. Forums are where I came from, and the discussion on forums is something I hope to be involved in and inspire. It has become too much work to convert the reviews published on my website into forum versions, so I need to try something else to stay in touch with the forums.

To the Moderators, there is a reciprocal link at the end of every review on Tactical Reviews. If you have any concerns over this approach please let me know.

Click on the photo below to go to the full review, but please come back here to discuss.

I look forward to your comments.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice review, Sub. Your voice is reassuring, but slightly Hypnotically level. Not in a bad way.

I've EDC'ed an E03R for about seven months now, on a neck chain (I.D. tag ballchain type) and I'm very happy with it.

As you may know I am inclined towards lights with more than one type of led colour, and this fits the bill pretty well. It's just a shame that you cannot go straight from off to red, or even I would prefer a lower output of the red instead of the blinky one.

Anyway, look forward to your future reviews and Happy New Year.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice review, Sub. Your voice is reassuring, but slightly Hypnotically level. Not in a bad way.

I've EDC'ed an E03R for about seven months now, on a neck chain (I.D. tag ballchain type) and I'm very happy with it.

As you may know I am inclined towards lights with more than one type of led colour, and this fits the bill pretty well. It's just a shame that you cannot go straight from off to red, or even I would prefer a lower output of the red instead of the blinky one.

Anyway, look forward to your future reviews and Happy New Year.

Thank you :)

I am working on Fenix to do more low levels, and agree a lower red and straight onto red would be better for the E03R.

Hopefully catch up soon.

Stay Sharp

Newly Enlightened
I cant tell you how useful these reviews are. AS a guy new to flashlights, I dont know where to begin as these things help a lot.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cant tell you how useful these reviews are. AS a guy new to flashlights, I dont know where to begin as these things help a lot.

Glad to hear that. I have always been an avid reader of reviews of all types, and always was before I started writing them.

Feedback, questions and discussion are welcome.