• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS foursevens preon cooper, quark mkIII, eactac ti 219c

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
I have some lights to sell.

Foursevens Quark MKIII slate blue new never carried. Just like the UI of the older quarks more than the new ones $65 shipped $60 shipped $55 shipped $50 shipped

foursevens quark MKIII black, carried and some light wear but works like new $45 shipped $40 shipped $35 shipped

Foursevens preon P1 MKIII copper. Carried a couple times and like new with very little patina forming $ 50 shipped $45 shipped $40 shipped

Eagtac D25c TI 2019 edition, titanium with 219c 4000k led carried once $50 shipped $45 shipped $40 shipped

All lights come with box and everything as new.

Sorry but i do NOT have paypal, so personal checks or money order is all i can take
Thanks

Last edited:

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Could you add some pics?

How many /what types of cell(s) do the quark mkiii's use?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
I cant ever get pics to post on this forum but can send you pics if you will pm me your email address. The quarks come with a 16650 battery from the factory and you can also use 2 cr123's in it

stewdogg

Enlightened
I'll take the:

Foursevens preon P1 MKIII copper. Carried a couple times and like new with very little patina forming $ 50 shipped $45 shipped $40 shipped

I'll grab the money order and get it in the mail by Thursday.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the slate blue quark III. Send your address again. It's been a while since I've bought from you. PS. That is the 16650 version, right with 4000k hi cri led? Battery included?

Last edited:

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
it may be SPF's
it is the 16650 with 4000k emitter

i will update this thread as soon as i know for sure it's spf's
thanks

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
I'm waiting to hear back from someone if they mailed payment for the slate blue, been 3 days and no word, so i'll give them till Friday. If that falls thru aginthelaw has first dibs then mgizler second
thanks

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting to hear back from someone if they mailed payment for the slate blue, been 3 days and no word, so i'll give them till Friday. If that falls thru aginthelaw has first dibs then mgizler second
thanks

Come on number 7...daddy needs a new pair of shoes

Latest posts