Pocket light needed while working with a strong magnet AA/14500/18650

passive101

Enlightened
I work in a factory. We get covered and drenched in spraying coolant and oil sometimes so water proof is a must. I also need to attach the light to the steel machines we work on so it needs a strong magnet. I see the Lumintop E05C has a magnet and nice side light, but I'm not sure how strong it is (also can't find where to buy it). The light isn't used all the time, so it can be small and pocket size. I don't need anything crazy, but I don't want to many modes where it's going to start strobing on me or go into a settings rest. Rechargeable would be nice.
Price isn't really a problem, but I'm looking for something that isn't to expensive. I'm guessing if I drop any of them 12 ft onto concrete that none of them will survive all that well
smile.png

I'm open to suggestions

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sadly no magnets, but a light from HDS, Malkoff or Elzetta would survive the drop.
If they didn't they'd be replaced. Also they have very simple UIs or can be programmed so.
Just for your info.
I do hope that you find what you need.
P

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Consider the Prometheus Beta Flex Arm v2 with an accompanying Beta QRv2 Classic (AA) light.

flex-v2-123.jpg

coffeecup66

Enlightened
Consider the Prometheus Beta Flex Arm v2 with an accompanying Beta QRv2 Classic (AA) light.

Note : Beta QRv2 is a single AAA (triple A) light.

Otherwise, you can checkout the Pelican 3410 (GITD) & 3415 (safety yellow) series, they're AA, have a magnet and a 90° pivoting head. I think there's also an ATEX series of those models. ... + IPX8.

Last edited: