• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker MK39vn - Best Flood & Throw Searchlight RManker MK39vn90 Pre-Order

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Finally a satisfying 2 in one!

SBT90.2 5700K DL + XPL HI 6500K @2s: 8700L, 380Kcd, 1233m

ybRbWi7.jpg

azY61TH.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
lx4fhbf.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
xLRRvQG.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Vhu4xt0.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Manker MK39vn90 Pre-Order

Is all the features of stock ui still available? So this mk39vn90 should be about 2500 lumens more than stock and roughly similiar throw? What emitters are the floods using? I wonder if you can put w1 or w2 for even more throw, and keep stock ui? Or if not, at least what about just xplhi?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does this mean you can modify the previous MK39vn? $165 is an amazing price with 90.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Is all the features of stock ui still available? Yes
So this mk39vn90 should be about 2500 lumens more than stock and roughly similiar throw? I cant speak for throw but thats the expectation.
What emitters are the floods using? HI 4000K or HI 6500K
I wonder if you can put w1 or w2 for even more throw, and keep stock ui? Yes but the price will greatly increase.

Or if not, at least what about just xplhi?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Does this mean you can modify the previous MK39vn? No. I having these made by Manker to keep costs down. I am only giving the light a double take and then the SBT90.2 De-Lens and beam slight beam tuning.

$165 is an amazing price with 90. Yes it is but I need 15 committing pre-order to make this happen.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is fantastic news!! My dream walk the dog light has almost became reality! If it had w2's instead of Hi, then it would have became real. But this set up is astounding already. I have mentioned this light quite a few times here and it's a silent creeper type of light that doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I have a manker mk39vn already but this 90 version should make it so much better. Mine has xpg3 and xhp35hi. Xpl hi and sbt90 should actually increase the throw... I'm hoping. At first I didn't realize the xpg3 got replaced. And now, I'm thinking it should be more than 2500 Lumen increase. Maybe 3500 lumens..
Guys I was first skeptical about this light as first too. In fact I never even cared for it. It looked big and heavy and nothing special. I just bought it one day because it was on sale. When it arrived and I actually got to hold it using the handle, it's sooo much easier to hold while goin on your walks. I don't even feel like I'm holding anything to be honest. It just hangs onto my fingers. And the UI is the best part.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

This is fantastic news!! My dream walk the dog light has almost became reality! If it had w2's instead of Hi, then it would have became real. But this set up is astounding already. W2 is possible but it would totally destroy the value aspect

I have mentioned this light quite a few times here and it's a silent creeper type of light that doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Yup! Its a great light but its also quite exclusive use due to its form factor.

I have a manker mk39vn already but this 90 version should make it so much better. Mine has xpg3 and xhp35hi. Xpl hi and sbt90 should actually increase the throw... I'm hoping. Increase lumen for sure at least

At first I didn't realize the xpg3 got replaced. And now, I'm thinking it should be more than 2500 Lumen increase. Maybe 3500 lumens.. I prefer XHPL HIs so i had them made this way from the factory.

Guys I was first skeptical about this light as first too. In fact I never even cared for it. It looked big and heavy and nothing special. I just bought it one day because it was on sale. When it arrived and I actually got to hold it using the handle, it's sooo much easier to hold while goin on your walks. I don't even feel like I'm holding anything to be honest. It just hangs onto my fingers. That's how I hold it too!! it just hang like a monkey on my pointing and middle finger. Its actually a very satisfying hold for me.

And the UI is the best part.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just so that everyone knows what kinda deal we all are getting here...$90 off and for a much better version 2!
353-B5060-C63-B-4501-A8-CD-792-C43-B53-FDD.png

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

true true
only catch is we need 15 to commit
Only 5 so far

Just so that everyone knows what kinda deal we all are getting here...$90 off and for a much better version 2!
353-B5060-C63-B-4501-A8-CD-792-C43-B53-FDD.png

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wait, so the 8 XPG3s are being replaced by XPL HIs? If so that has to increase the flood and flood lumen too, right?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I am surprised with upgraded xpl hi floods and sbt90.2 throw and reduced priced and yet still little interest....I think its a steal!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am surprised with upgraded xpl hi floods and sbt90.2 throw and reduced priced and yet still little interest....I think its a steal!
It is for sure! I need to make sure I will use it though (so many great lights) and come up with the dough.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I had the spare funds, I would jump on this!

I have the xpg3 version and it's an amazingly comfortable light to use. The UI is almost perfect (would like to see some way of controlling the outputs when spot+flood is used together) and the handle is great on these type of lights.

The price is simple amazing for what you get!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

We are getting close. 2 more order and I think we are good to go.