• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Spy 007 SWGG mule and Sigma Customs 18650 McRegulus

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
My pregnant wife is going though the fight for her life! Hopefully the sale of these lights can be a part of getting us through!

Cool Fall Spy 007 SWGG. ***Just to make it very clear, the Driver on this light is currently having problems.*** It was modded by CPF "Dafabricata" years ago, into a mule. Super nice wide beam with a XML2 4000k LED, with a rosy tint! I believe it has the 1.4amp driver. The light also has a tritium button on the knob. It has blue trits on the light and yellow trits on the knob but one of the yellow ones dead. The light worked great until earlier this year, when it started acting up. It powers up fine, when batteries are installed, but starts flashing and strobing erratically shortly. It then turns off and won't power back up, until the batteries are removed for a while
I contacted Dave a while back and he quoted me to repair or replace the driver at $300-$400

The light is a bit of a user, so plenty of scratches and a few of dings.
Asking $350 for the light, "As Is". *SOLD*

#2 Sigma Customs Titanium 18650 McRegulus. This one is a month old and has a "swelled grip and Mcgizmo clip. Driver is a prometheus Icarus and LED is XPL-HI 4000k, paired with a McR20s reflector for a gorgeous beam! I have owned almost every 18650 Ti light produced and this one is definitely the best! The light has been used, but just some light scratches and one tiny nick on the tail.
Asking $525 *SOLD*

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks, and please pray for me and my wife.

https://imgur.com/gallery/o9cceyX

Last edited:

kiely23+

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spy 007 SWGG mule and Sigma Customs 18650 McRegulus

I will take the Spy007

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Spy 007 SWGG mule and Sigma Customs 18650 McRegulus

These are now sold. Thank you everyone for your kind words of support. It means a lot!