HM50R status

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi FS!

I was checking on the HM50R headlamp product and have noted that lately it's been listed on your site with an 'Expected Release Date' (which is approaching), and has also been showing a 'Pre-order Now' option.

My question is whether this product has just been temporarily out of stock, or if perhaps the product has undergone any changes and the upcoming availability is for a 'different' spec than the one I purchased several years ago. Please advise whether it's just returning to active stock or has perhaps had an update / design change of some kind.

Thanx!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thank you for visiting our website. No changes, just out of stock temporarily. The website platform we use doesn't have the option to specify that something is on backorder so we use the pre-order option instead. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Hi FS!

I was checking on the HM50R headlamp product and have noted that lately it's been listed on your site with an 'Expected Release Date' (which is approaching), and has also been showing a 'Pre-order Now' option.

My question is whether this product has just been temporarily out of stock, or if perhaps the product has undergone any changes and the upcoming availability is for a 'different' spec than the one I purchased several years ago. Please advise whether it's just returning to active stock or has perhaps had an update / design change of some kind.

Thanx!

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the prompt response to my question, FS! Much appreciated. I've found that I use this light far more than anticipated - so much more that it's no longer acceptable to have only one of them (N+1, etc). I'll patiently await further availability!

Thanks!

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
The [awesome] HM50R is back in stock at the Fenix Store.