Stupid question possibly? Making custom p60 dropin for mdx 22.3 head?

LockedSemaphore

Newly Enlightened
So I want to make a custom p60 dropin, that fits malkoff mdx heads (either the 22.3 or the 16.5) head.

I acquired some dragon drivers and triple led w/ secondary boards from cwf's site a while back, and thinking of putting a set in a p60 dropin...

but I want to be sure the p60 dropin bare bones from https://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=86 will properly fit? If not these, then is there a bare dropin somewhere that can be used in mdx heads?

ive looked all morning, and can't find anything that says it WILL fit, but I haven't seen anything that says it won't either...I believe it will, but don't have an mdx head to try in myself! (This would give me good reason to get some malkoff tails/bodies/heads, in case I need a better justification for myself than, just because).

Thanks in advance,

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Gene made his drops unusually small, then made his hosts to fit tightly around them. Most drops are to large to fit Malkoff hosts without modifying one or the other. See if he'll sell you an empty shell to build in that.