Turning lamps?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just thinking, years ago I had a Ford Crown Victoria with turning/cornering lamps. In stock form they were terribly bright but they helped, and were good at spotting mailbox addresses. I have no idea what bulb they were but I found some type of halogen replacement and that turned them into pretty good address spotters.

Anyways I was curious if any vehicles are still implementing this corner lights at all? They were a pretty cool feature, especially in my ****ering driving days!

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Yes, cornering lamps are going from strength to strength in terms of equipment rates and variety of vehicle makes and models equipped with them. Newer types of them are more effective than the older ones were.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyways I was curious if any vehicles are still implementing this corner lights at all?
The 2021 Sienna Hybrid has/can be optioned with front fog lamps, said fog lamps also perform the cornering lamp function. The lamps are marked SAE F3 and K-- F3 being the newest front fog lamp specification, the K for kornering.