Current charger/analyzer options

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't been nearly as active in the flashlight world as I used to be and am not up to speed with what charger/analyzers are available. My Optus BT-C3100 finally bit the dust this morning (luckily not in a dramatic fashion) so I am looking for a replacement. So far I have been eyeballing the Xtar VP4 Dragon Plus or just getting another Optus. Suggestions for others or input on the Xtar vs Optus are welcome. Thanks guys!

straightShot

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in what's out there as well. I'm set with Opus, Nitecore, and XTAR chargers, but they're dated. I am going to get some chargers for others.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been using two Dragons for a few years now. They've never let me down, but you might miss the complexity of your Opus.
Nice solid chargers, with a bright display, something which is lacking on all my other Xtars.
P

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
We use two XTAR Dragons and love everything about them.

akula88

Enlightened
No direct experience yet, but I've been looking at the reviews of VAPCell S4 PLUS and Liitokala Lii-600.

Seems favorable over Lii-500 Engineer and Lii-500s. S4 PLUS seems to have an edge on having a longer bay, accommodating protected 21700s. Both have 'Repair' functions for overdrained (unprotected) cells.

My current analyzing charger is the 'lowly' single-cell Opus BT C-100, and it's a bit picky, and don't work on a couple of my protected 18650s.

VAPCell S4 plus is reviewed by HKJ here :
https://lygte-info.dk/review/Review Charger Vapcell S4+ fast charger UK.html

You can also check out another inquiry thread: XTAR Dragon vs Vapecell S4 Plus vs OPUS BT-C3100
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...R-Dragon-vs-Vapecell-S4-Plus-vs-OPUS-BT-C3100

Last edited: