Look at this on eBay " what a bargain"

Status
Not open for further replies.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya I saw a light on there for like $980 bucks. It was just a cheap $25 dollar light lol. I sent him a message asking if I that price included a battery. They replied that they were just testing out a new page format and just put something up there with a way higher price so no one would buy it as they were doing adjustments to the page. Probably something like that going on here

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
RARE! NEW! SEALED! SUREFIRE V70 COMBAT FLASHLIGHT HOLSTER AOR1 AOR2 Old School....$399 is what popped up when I clicked. Surefire is not my thing...so no thanks.

Yates

Newly Enlightened
Is it ok to link to eBay listings on the forum?

I think I've found a good deal and would like to share it.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yates,
As Archimedes posted in post #3 above, direct links to ebay are against the rules. Sorry.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the link in post one that's still up isn't a direct link? I'm confused. But i had problems marching in cadence

nbp

Flashaholic
CPF is not the place to advertise or point to items for sale on ebay. As Archimedes noted, it seems the the post was more to make fun of the sale than to advertise the item, but even still, this isn't really the place for it. We'll close this thread now. Please review the Stickies in the Good Deals subforum for direction on what sort of things could be posted there if you feel you have one you would like to share.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Look at this on eBay " what a bargain"

So the link in post one that's still up isn't a direct link? I'm confused. But i had problems marching in cadence

Staff here get grief if we leave em up, and grief if we take em down :shakehead

CPF is not the place to advertise or point to items for sale on ebay. As Archimedes noted, it seems the the post was more to make fun of the sale than to advertise the item, but even still, this isn't really the place for it. We'll close this thread now. Please review the Stickies in the Good Deals subforum for direction on what sort of things could be posted there if you feel you have one you would like to share.

Can't win, eh ? :sigh:

.... please do not direct link eBay auctions here, thanks.

Is it ok to link to eBay listings on the forum? ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.