welll i have a new fav brand!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nitecore rocks the ui is frigin awesume. i have one that uses a 21700 my new fav cell any if ya like them?

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a Nitecore, but 21700's are great. I use them mostly in C cell LED Maglites.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore has been big for a few years back with nice lights ranging from small to huge. I like my TM06S quad 50.2 and E4K and TM9K a lot. They also have more than a few other offerings that are very attractive.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never gave much consideration to Nitecore, because I thought they just sold cool-white :thumbsdow. Has that changed?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Just watch for parasitic drain. Nitecore has a bad history of atrocious parasitic cell drain in MANY of their models. Nowadays I only trust it if an independent reviewer measures it.

getting .034 ma. not sure if thats good or bad

TorchBear

Newly Enlightened
I do love those 21700 cells. Almost the perfect form factor to my mind, and significant gains over 18650.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore has some unique interfaces, such as their rotary-dial Infinity adjustable lights. I also like their MT series lights with the mode up/down buttons. The lack of warm white options is annoying. Overall they tend to go for too many functions/modes, with stobe and SOS, 5+ brightness levels, battery indicator... I dont need it, gets in the way. I stick with simpler options.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i needed more batts but there almost 30 bucks a pop so i ordered anew e4k nitecore flashlight with 3 batts included for 119 bucks seemed like the way to go

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do like the U.I. on the MH10 V2. It's very easy. Push the button to come on in low. Hold the button to turn on and cycle through the settings starting with the last used mode. E4K needs more explanation for someone used to pushing the button and expecting the light to turn on, and the delay for turning it on may turn some away from it, but for pocket carry, I understand it as necessary for safety (it can light things on fire on turbo). Nitecore has been coming out with great options for lights lately.

mickb

Enlightened
I have a nitecore EC4GT which is my main outdoors light. No idea how it rates alongside other lights or whether its typical of nitecore but I have no complaints.