HDS Systems        
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Greetings from New Jersey

  1. #1

    Default Greetings from New Jersey

    Hello everybody. Just found this forum and am glad, have found tons of stuff I didn't know about lights!! I am new to special flashlights but have an Imalent MS18 in the mail. I hope I didn't make a mistake with it but an eagerly awaiting it. Anyway, will post my experiences with it. Cheers and Happy Holidays!

  2. #2
    Flashaholic* Roger Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mtasquared View Post
    Hello everybody. Just found this forum and am glad, have found tons of stuff I didn't know about lights!! I am new to special flashlights but have an Imalent MS18 in the mail. I hope I didn't make a mistake with it but an eagerly awaiting it. Anyway, will post my experiences with it. Cheers and Happy Holidays!

    That's a beast for sure!
    Hello and
    from Highland Park NJ

  3. #3

    Crazy Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Thanks for the welcome Roger!

    I have placed my order for the Imalent MS18. While they say they have a US warehouse it's been four days, and because of the New Year they say they haven't shipped it yet. It is dawning on me this will take a long time to get probably, and I think they're probably shipping from China!!! I hope I'm wrong. Will report on the experience, in any case.

    Happy New Year, All!!

    M

  4. #4
    Flashaholic* Roger Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Yeah you're probably right. Whereabouts in NJ are you?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Sully View Post
    Yeah you're probably right. Whereabouts in NJ are you?
    I live in Central New Jersey. I think I am the only new flashlight person in my family. Where are you from?

    My flashlight is being sent from Hong Kong. It will take about 10 days from the time I ordered it to get to me. I think Imalent was just fibbing about having a US warehouse. Wonder if that is common practice. Not too reassuring.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Most of them are drop shipped. A lot of my stuff states itís in dayton when itís shipped but still takes a week to get to me.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

  7. #7

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Most of them are drop shipped. A lot of my stuff states itís in dayton when itís shipped but still takes a week to get to me.
    Iím in Plainfield by the way. Rogersís off of route 1(let him tell you) and responsible for more of my bad habits, like getting back into knife collecting.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

  8. #8

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Iím in Plainfield by the way. Rogersís off of route 1(let him tell you) and responsible for more of my bad habits, like getting back into knife collecting.
    Cheers guys. Glad we can discuss flashlights! Takes me away from the stuff that's happening today, that's for sure. Stay safe.

  9. #9
    Flashaholic* LiftdT4R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    NJ / PA
    Posts
    1,249

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Greetings from NJ as well!! I used to live in Central NJ but I'm down south in the Pine Barrens now.

  10. #10
    Flashaholic* Roger Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Greetings from New Jersey

    Had a quick meetup the other night at Raritan Center. Can't wait for some better weather to get us all out there!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •