• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** HDS 140 Lumen GD+ LE/Executive

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
Selling my HDS LE/executive. I've had this for several years. It's 140 lumens with what I believe to be a Osram Golden Dragon + emitter. It's a great, reliable, throwy light and the output looks similar to other 200+ lumens lights I put against it on the wall. It's a "user" for sure, as I've beat it up on construction sites and it keeps coming back for more! I've recently upgraded to a rotary and this guy sits on the shelf now. I'll attempt to polish my name off the clip before I ship it. Asking $165 shipped. PayPal only.

IMG_1611.jpgIMG_1609.jpgIMG_1608.jpgIMG_1613.jpgIMG_1607.jpg

Last edited:

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS HDS LE/Executive

Free bump....
What's the emitter in there please?
P

Honestly not sure. I will ask Henry as I'm sure he has record. Would have been his standard cool white at the time. Likely a Cree XP-G of some flavor.

Croquette

Enlightened
Re: WTS HDS LE/Executive

the emitter looks like a golden dragon. not the most powerful output but it has a really good throw.

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
WTS HDS LE/Executive

the emitter looks like a golden dragon. not the most powerful output but it has a really good throw.

It's tiny whatever it is. And throws for days. Mind boggling how a light with so "few" lumens can throw so far. I'll post back once I hear from HDS

Edit: I think you're right though. A google image shows the same white "donut" around the emitter.

Last edited:

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
FS: **PRICE DROP** HDS 140 Lumen GD+ LE/Executive

Sold!

Last edited: