Imalent        
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

  1. #1

    Default Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Excellent Numbers!!!!



    • Stock U22 W2 5400K @2s: 1100L, 225Kcd, 949m
    • U22vn Spec A) SBT90.2 5700K DL @2s: 4450L, 210Kcd, 917m
    • U22vn Spec C) W2.1 5400K @ 2s: 1200L, 240kcd, 980m




    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  2. #2
    Flashaholic* Kevin1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,727

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Yeah baby! Can't wait! Though if you want it for the comparisons you can hold on to it.
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

  3. #3
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    I wonder if there is a reasonable high cri option for this tir? Not really into extreme throw, rather into this kind of beam profile

  4. #4

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Quote Originally Posted by ma tumba View Post
    I wonder if there is a reasonable high cri option for this tir? Not really into extreme throw, rather into this kind of beam profile
    There is SBT90 CRI but its pricey. I think 80-100 for the LED
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  5. #5
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    There is SBT90 CRI but its pricey. I think 80-100 for the LED
    What do you think of putting a quadtrix e21a or e17a board from Clemence/virence in it?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    when will they be fs

  7. #7

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Quote Originally Posted by gsteve View Post
    when will they be fs
    Hot seller right now!!

    https://skylumen.com/products/manker...08778b75&_ss=r
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  8. #8

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    which one do i want ?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Quote Originally Posted by gsteve View Post
    which one do i want ?
    Stock W2 is Excellent for the money at $70!!!! How can you beat that!


    • Stock U22 W2 5400K @2s: 1100L, 225Kcd, 949m (Great Value!!!)
    • U22vn Spec A) SBT90.2 5700K DL @2s: 4450L, 210Kcd, 917m

    Spec A is obviously better in terms of performace since it has the same throw but with 4 times the lumen but its also double the price.



    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com




  10. #10

    Default Re: Manker U22vn III - Best TIR 21700 Thrower R

    Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Stock W2 is Excellent for the money at $70!!!! How can you beat that!


    • Stock U22 W2 5400K @2s: 1100L, 225Kcd, 949m (Great Value!!!)
    • U22vn Spec A) SBT90.2 5700K DL @2s: 4450L, 210Kcd, 917m

    Spec A is obviously better in terms of performace since it has the same throw but with 4 times the lumen but its also double the price.
    whats the run time like with Spec A compared to stock?




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •