HDS Systems        
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Lounge 2021

Default Re: The Lounge 2021

The full functionality of having cells fully ready to go is very important. I have classified my cell storage into four tiers. Obsolete cells in tier 4 are stored partially charged. Current rotation cells are short term stored fully charged. Tier two cells that I will rotate into use sooner instead of later are stored at 4.05 volts, and tier 3 cells that I will use later instead of sooner are stored at 3.9 volts.

Infant sleep/wake rapid cycle is normal, I think; but best to get qualified advice if any concerns.
    2 Cor 5:6-8

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I will try both the drops and the elevated suggestion.

Update: So I just lower the bassinet on one end. Lets see..
    My wife put our oldest daughter in a wedge sleeper for the entire first year because of a bad belly. Really the only thing that helped. We tried drops and new food/formula with no avail. Good luck with it all. Maybe ask your baby doctor or I can ask my wife for other suggestions when she gets home. She worked OB for years before she switched to family practice and she still sees many children and babies. Itís hard to know anything for sure but she may have some universal suggestions.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

Olight makes some of the BEST lights on the market but uses the worse LEDs! Yayyyy!! This gives me work!
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigburly912 View Post
    My wife put our oldest daughter in a wedge sleeper for the entire first year because of a bad belly. Really the only thing that helped. We tried drops and new food/formula with no avail. Good luck with it all. Maybe ask your baby doctor or I can ask my wife for other suggestions when she gets home. She worked OB for years before she switched to family practice and she still sees many children and babies. Itís hard to know anything for sure but she may have some universal suggestions.
    Thanks
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    The full functionality of having cells fully ready to go is very important. I have classified my cell storage into four tiers. Obsolete cells in tier 4 are stored partially charged. Current rotation cells are short term stored fully charged. Tier two cells that I will rotate into use sooner instead of later are stored at 4.05 volts, and tier 3 cells that I will use later instead of sooner are stored at 3.9 volts. LOL I toss all my cells in one bin...But then my Lab looks just the same. ahahhaa

Infant sleep/wake rapid cycle is normal, I think; but best to get qualified advice if any concerns. Of course but that not until mid next week.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic*

Default The Lounge 2021

Haha my gracious. Wife said donít elevate crib or bassinet because baby can roll in an unsafe position. Wish I could find a sleeper like we had to show you. It had a harness so baby couldnít move or roll around. IF it is reflux itís hard to deal with. Not a whole lot you can do.
    Last edited by bigburly912; 01-16-2021 at 05:18 PM.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

What a handsome lil man he is. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. Vinh you may try making the swaddle a bit tighter so that his arms are not too loose. When babies shake and move their arms, that can wake themselves up. But when the swaddle is snug, it keeps their hands and arms tight and close to their bodies and should not jolt themselves awake. Thatís just another idea that came into mind along with what others have said. If I think of anything else, Iíll post here.

Cool Re: The Lounge 2021

Mine New Year resolution is buying the best flashlight with 2 sources of light, thrower and flooder in 1. For the reasonable price, big throw and good colors. Nothing more needed to be happy 😊

Vihn, you knucklehead and I mean this in the best way. I raised two boys and this is the last place to ask baby advice on. Try your pediatrician, there what you call professionals.

Congrats bro, good health and well wishes

Quote Originally Posted by texas cop View Post
    Vihn, you knucklehead and I mean this in the best way. I raised two boys and this is the last place to ask baby advice on. Try your pediatrician, there what you call professionals.
    Of course. I will mid this week but in the mean time I want all the tips. I double check them all with google and so far all legit advices.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Vinh if you havenít ordered any of these fireflies T9r yet, I think you should get a handful to try. Itís a great light. Itís not often that I purchase a light before itís been offered here at skylumen as I always like to get the special vn version...but fireflies gave me a coupon and offered it for sale before it was available.

Some quick measurements using 30t on all three lights. All three lights have the sbt90. From left to right. T9r, ft03s, k1vn90.
    Brightness doing simple ceiling bounce at turn on:
    T9r- 730 lux
    Ft03s- 730 lux
    K1vn90- 850 lux

Throw measurements 25 feet away:
    T9r- 478
    Ft03s- 546
    K1vn90- 655

This is not a review. Just my quick take on the light. I havenít played with the light yet. But so far so good. I like that it doesnít look like your typical flashlight. The head looks strange how it tapers off smoothly until it reaches the body. The tail cap thread was really dry but fireflies did include a small tube of lube. Finish seems well, no sharp edges. Fits well in hand. And weight distribution is fairly even. Iím still unsure about the switch. Itís kinda hard to explain. Thereís not much travel on the switch being you donít need to press down to far to activate it. And there is barely a audible sound when pressing the switch. But because of the short travel, the switch takes a bit of pressure to press down. Not hard at all, but just different. You guys will see what I mean once your light arrives. Or maybe someone can better explain this.

Putting him in the stroller will help but donít let anyone near him.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Gotta have one of those brass!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    Vinh if you havenít ordered any of these fireflies T9r yet, I think you should get a handful to try. Itís a great light. Itís not often that I purchase a light before itís been offered here at skylumen as I always like to get the special vn version...but fireflies gave me a coupon and offered it for sale before it was available.

Some quick measurements using 30t on all three lights. All three lights have the sbt90. From left to right. T9r, ft03s, k1vn90.
    T9r- 730 lux
    Ft03s- 730 lux
    K1vn90- 850 lux

T9r- 478
    Ft03s- 546
    K1vn90- 655

This is not a review. Just my quick take on the light. I havenít played with the light yet. But so far so good. I like that it doesnít look like your typical flashlight. The head looks strange how it tapers off smoothly until it reaches the body. The tail cap thread was really dry but fireflies did include a small tube of lube. Finish seems well, no sharp edges. Fits well in hand. And weight distribution is fairly even. Iím still unsure about the switch. Itís kinda hard to explain. Thereís not much travel on the switch being you donít need to press down to far to activate it. And there is barely a audible sound when pressing the switch. But because of the short travel, the switch takes a bit of pressure to press down. Not hard at all, but just different. You guys will see what I mean once your light arrives. Or maybe someone can better explain this.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

They also come in copper as well.

They also come in copper as well.
    I ordered both and a bunch of other stuff ;-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Congrats on the baby Vinh! Very cute and a heck of a lot of work. I have two toddlers at home all day now and it is still not easy. But you got help from your mom and wife.

T9r- 730 lux
    Ft03s- 730 lux
    K1vn90- 850 lux

T9r- 478
    Ft03s- 546
    K1vn90- 655

Did you get the T9R SBT90.2 version? If so, those numbers are really impressive for the T9R. I think I recall the head diameter is 10mm or so smaller than the K1. Maybe the lumens in the T9R is higher allowing it to throw farther. I know FF got a really good bin.-

Yes the T9r is sbt90. The numbers are just so so to me. The k1vn is the impressive one. Look at the ceiling bounce numbers for Lumens. If the T9r was brighter than the Ft03s and throws further than the Ft03s, then itís impressive. But the T9r is still a very great light. Probably one of my top 5 due to size and performance and weight.

There are a few new lights on the SkyLumen website today.

That new MK34 with a bunch of slice dome high cri xhp50.2s would be interesting.

Hi Vinh, I have been remembering your saintly father in my prayers. I am sure that he is smiling down from heaven upon his angelic grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    Hi Vinh, I have been remembering your saintly father in my prayers. I am sure that he is smiling down from heaven upon his angelic grandson.
    Thank You!
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    That new MK34 with a bunch of slice dome high cri xhp50.2s would be interesting.
    Too much work so the price is outrageous. The stock light is great too though!
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

ONE-OFF FourSevens PreonVN Ti

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/one-off-foursevens-preonvn-ti

ONE-OFF KR1vn Fiat Lux Max Throw

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/one-off-kr1vn-fiat-lux-max-throw

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I am giving away a free Silver MT90vn+ if you say I am the cutest in this room!

Just kidding! Just kidding! I only have dirty diapers.

I will be back!

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic*

Thatís the cutest little snow suit.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

So cute!! Just amazing!!

Heís soo adorable. The pictures matched your words just perfect. Especially the second picture when you said just kidding.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast