Jetbeam        
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Lounge 2021

Default Re: The Lounge 2021

How do you like it? I made my dad a perfect Oslon Black version and its still here with me now. I remember he was impressed with how I could tune such a good beam on some lights. He was good with everything but tuning beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    This is my new flashy. It was lost in the mail (zero tracking) for seven days. I am really happy it finally arrived.

I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    I知 patiently waiting for the next monster light to be released. The closest one to this was the haikelite hk90. But I知 looking for something bigger and more powerful. The last bunch of lights have been small and medium powered, which was great because I was in the market for some new ones to add to the collection.. which I did. Still waiting on the mk39vn90 to arrive. I知 sorta on the fence with the nano gtvn. Looks like a fun little cute light to have. My current keychain light is a toolvn. I知 not sure if this nanogtvn has more show off power to the 1000 Lumen toolvn...Nano is very nice. I wish there was a 18650 light with this reflector.

oh I love lep technology. I been carrying my w10vn v2 almost daily. I知 looking to dethrone it with smaller size similiar power or same size more power hehe I should have kept one W30vn :-(
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

The Nichia 219b are likely my most fav HCRI LEDs. I even enjoy the 3000K. I actually make one of my H30vn 2000K with Dual LEE filter. I think I am fully converted to the neutral/warm side now. Still 6500K is the best tint to show off to non enthusiast.

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

2000K H30vn
    Very soothing for the baby's room

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

New Lights Up

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

^Yellow looks cool

That manker iii got my blood flowing again. I would really like to know the numbers to the sbt90.2 stock and vn version.

Flashaholic*

That manker iii got my blood flowing again. I would really like to know the numbers to the sbt90.2 stock and vn version.
    +1

The preorder fireflies e12r vn W2 version is also very interesting. I would need to know the numbers to that light before purchasing as well.
    back in the days, I wouldn稚 even second guess and just purchase these lights without knowing the numbers. But now that my collection has gotten so big, it needs to make sense. I have too many lights that have very similiar performance but just slightly difference in size and/or looks.

Which quad emitter are you using? I also been using the Virence Tiara with 4x E21A 2000K 9080 in the baby room and absolutely love it. It emits almost no blue wavelength so does not affect their sleep.
    The quad I am using is from a HC35vn with 2 219b 3000k and 2 219b 4500K. The H30vn shown is XHP70.2 5000K SDCE with dual layer of LEEs.

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    2000K H30vn
    Very soothing for the baby's room

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 03-01-2021 at 03:27 AM.

How do you like it? I made my dad a perfect Oslon Black version and its still here with me now. I remember he was impressed with how I could tune such a good beam on some lights. He was good with everything but tuning beams.

I like it / them a lot.

I imagine your dad was proud of you for being more proficient at some things than he was.

Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

SBT90.2 version is not in yet but I am VERY impressed with the Osram W2 version. The light is smaller than teh picture suggests. Build quality is excellent also.

I was VERY excited for the L19 but it was a big disappointment. The stock W2.1 in it doesnt have a good beam. I tested with W1.1 and SBT90.2 but both were equally bad.

The L35vn is pretty good with the factory XHP70 domeless although its not exceptional performance. I did built one with XHP70.2 3000K SDCE HCRI and loved it!

I am a huge fan of Acebeam and for awhile everything they released for an R but that seam to not be the case lately...Hope things turn around...

Maker on the other hand had a bad start IMO but boy have they turned around...Hope things continue to impress.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

The preorder fireflies e12r vn W2 version is also very interesting. I would need to know the numbers to that light before purchasing as well. Those light have not yet arrived :-P

back in the days, I wouldn稚 even second guess and just purchase these lights without knowing the numbers. But now that my collection has gotten so big, it needs to make sense. I have too many lights that have very similiar performance but just slightly difference in size and/or looks. So many lights are released so there are bounds to be ovrelaps. Crazy thing is the stiff competition mean the improvements are constant.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

OMG that is NUTS!!! I had no clue you collect these! You even have one with a triple or quad... May be I should build a ONE-OFF with Triple W2.1. To me that triple is ultimate! May be another as Mule too haha

I like it / them a lot.

I imagine your dad was proud of you for being more proficient at some things than he was.

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Yes, but not just any triple - Check this out ......

I didnt build that did i?

Yes, but not just any triple - Check this out ......

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I didnt build that did i?
    I purchased it second hand, but was informed it was built by Joesph Thompson.

The tint and beam are both wonderful!

I purchased it second hand, but was informed it was built by Joesph Thompson.

The tint and beam are both wonderful!

Nice! No wonder I dont recall any dragon build for this light.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I placed a big restock on Emisar/Noctigon lights and they will be here soon after MANY months of wait.
    If you are interested in a light of this brand email me asap for inventory.

SkyLumen54@gmail.com
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Chauncy and his Mini's I have my D25Cvns! Been looking for that triple version with the OG diamond knurling for a long time.

I like the D3C, but something about that old D25C, also been looking for one of the infamous XP-G2 PDT versions, the old OG "Pocket Throw King" "Ultimate Wow Light"

D25Cvn mkII Rustic AHC XHP 50.2 LEE, D25Cvn ACH Contrast SST-20 4K mule, D25Cvn XP-L 3000K swap only, D25Cvn AHC SW45K (special thanks again for this guy!), D25Cvn W2 Polished, D25Cvn W1 AHC contrast.

Last but not least.....

The Final Fiat Lux D25Cvn AHC with W2!
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011 | Malkoff Everything | HDS Always
    List of my lights!

My goodness... relax guys! You got me sitting in an ever growing puddle of my own drool over here. BEAUTIFUL PIECES... just astonishing!

Last but not least ..... What a great picture!

BTW, When referencing my tool, I prefer it be called Goliath rather than Mini.
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 03-02-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Classic CG, haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Ohhh flashlight humor, the only thing it can't be is dark.....
    List of my lights!

250E- I'm chump change compared to some of Vinh's really crazy customers. I think I own more SkyLumen lights than I do of any other 'brand'.

Really lucky we have a fella like him to take the good lights that exist to perfect them. I believe the D25Cvn/D3Cvn is perhaps one of the best EDC lights ever. I remember the first time the XPG PDT D25Cvn dropped and I drooled for years over one. Still looking forwards to my next one! Which is why I really love my 219b D25Cvn, he went the extra mile to find one in the old body style for me and at the time I maybe had like 10 orders through him?

It'll always hold a nice little piece of my flashlight heart!
    List of my lights!

I placed a big restock on Emisar/Noctigon lights

If anyone is on the fence every emisar ive had is pretty amazing. As long as you like anduril that is. Definitely recommend them

Huge order finally here

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Huge order finally here

Spin your magic on that K9.3 Vinh...W2's' or W1's, need a throw version👍🤑🔦

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Spin your magic on that K9.3 Vinh...W2's' or W1's, need a throw version螺
    W2 for sure. But I am crossing my finger for W2.1 :-)
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

W2 for sure. But I am crossing my finger for W2.1 :-)
    now you're just teasing us haha...don't know what it is about the emisar/NOCTIGON lineup but I just love Hank's lights...my D18vn is just awesome, appreciate it more and more every time I use it...if I could only have 1 light it would be my D4Svn, so practical, small size with huge performance...Hank builds them and Vinh perfects them😎

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    now you're just teasing us haha...don't know what it is about the emisar/NOCTIGON lineup but I just love Hank's lights...my D18vn is just awesome, appreciate it more and more every time I use it...if I could only have 1 light it would be my D4Svn, so practical, small size with huge performance...Hank builds them and Vinh perfects them
    Which one would you take?

D4Svn V2 Quad W2 5400K 4600L, 100Kcd, 633m

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://skylumen.com/products/emmisar-d4svn-v2-best-26650-light-r?_pos=1&_sid=8e0b31c94&_ss=r
    [/COLOR]

KR1vn SBT90.2 5700K DL 5000L, 110Kcd, 663m

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://skylumen.com/products/noctigon-kr1vn-18650-highest-output-thrower-r?_pos=1&_sid=02ddf82a7&_ss=r
    [/COLOR]

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 03-02-2021 at 10:59 PM.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast