Jetbeam        
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Lounge 2021

Default Re: The Lounge 2021

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I know u guys always support me here. I am thankful for that.
    We can do it other places too if you'd like. Just say the word hehe.
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1322 View Post
    We can do it other places too if you'd like. Just say the word hehe.
    Brigading is a violation of almost every forums core rules. He got some support there too, but on that site anything can go any way in a flash. Vinh did the right thing. Sounds like he only lost one potential customer, probably a blessing in disguise if this is truly this person's methodology.
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011 | Malkoff Everything | HDS Always
    List of my lights!

I am not too concern about loosing customers who doesn't read the Purchase Agreement. I take the Agreement very seriously mostly for safety handling reason. However I do consider talking to Shopify and ask them if I can add a shipping insurance available at checkout for every order. Nothing is ever lost but its something to think about to make everyone feel secure.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Some of the stuff i ordered from you sat stale in tracking for 2 weeks or more, that's the pandemic and everyone is affected by it.
    The whiner on reddit is claiming more than just one thing isn't correct or legal, not for me to say either way.
    Since as long as i can remember every time i buy something if it's not from a bricks n mortar store where i take possession once paid I insure it-CDF(my slang for common sense) if you ask me.
    Buy your stuff locally from a physicallly existing business with people in it you want less risk, even with consumer laws here in AU most vendors give it lip service at best.

If I recall correctly you ASKED US about either raising prices across the board or do this shipping thing. I think pretty much everyone either said "do the shipping thing" or some form of "I don't care I'm still ordering from you just make sure I can press buy" and as such you ended up doing the shipping thing because it saved everyone the most money.

That was like almost 2 years ago? It was in one of The Lounge's. Besides, almost no one knows what it's like to operate a small business, especially one as specific and intricate as yours. I don't think there are many custom/ mod shops that produce the quantity of lights you do with a single person doing everything. Considering I even get my annoying requests in like 3 weeks tops.... hard to beat.

I had someone actually get upset at the fact that I had Vinh do the V54 engraving on my lights. Must have been very little in the papers that day....

I think that the second person may have a kind of point, but they miss the fact that it was this little loophole thing, or add like 10% to all the lights costs. Or maybe that was a really vivid dream, I swear we had a conversation about it.

Either way, I LOVE SKYLUMEN
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011 | Malkoff Everything | HDS Always
    List of my lights!

I just restocked on 18650 body for the MC13vn and E14vn. Limited stock so if you want one grab one now. Thanks![COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://skylumen.com/products/manker-e14vn-iii-mc13vn-flooder-thrower-dream-pair-r?_pos=1&_sid=c2eb52e5d&_ss=r[/COLOR]

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Just received t90vn today. I tested the lumen with the TA tube and got around 5200 lumen. Solid light. Thanks

A few MT90vn Copper & Brass in stock :-)
    https://skylumen.com/products/one-off-mt90vn-copper-brass-edition?_pos=2&_sid=3b0813631&_ss=r
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Your one of the nicest, genuine, heart the size of a lion gentleman, i know on the planet Vinh. CPF is brimmed with great members, other places not so.

I hope you and family are well, and mini vinh. Stay safe brother, loving your new creations.

Just had my 2nd shot! Knocked out for 2 days. Whoooo

Anyone here got their 2nd shot yet?
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

I get my second on Friday. My wife got her second a couple weeks ago with no symptoms. My mom got hers last weekend and got sick as a dog for 1 day then back to normal.
    I'll see how I fare on Saturday...

What were your symptoms, Vinh?

Quote Originally Posted by stewdogg View Post
    I get my second on Friday. My wife got her second a couple weeks ago with no symptoms. My mom got hers last weekend and got sick as a dog for 1 day then back to normal.
    I'll see how I fare on Saturday...

What were your symptoms, Vinh?
    body aches, headaches, lost of appetite, fever, chills

Todays is Phuong's turn for the 2nd shot so I get to watch the baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UldtWxy--Hk&t=70s

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 04-21-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Enlightened

I'm scheduled for my first shot on Friday. Looking forward to getting this all out of the way, so that we can all return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDonaldson View Post
    I'm scheduled for my first shot on Friday. Looking forward to getting this all out of the way, so that we can all return to normal.
    Hopefully by Autumn we will mostly be back to normal. A bunch of people I know still refuse to take the shots though so we will see.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic*

I received both Pfizer with no side effects from the drugs.. Unfortunately first shot a VA volunteer misplaced needle entrance. Instead of hitting shoulder muscle mass, she went high and hit bone. That sat me up in a hurry, and the needle pushing gal jumped as I screamed loudly F##K!!

..cute lil guy Vinh! He's got the same inquisitive look you have
    Last edited by knucklegary; 04-21-2021 at 04:22 PM.

When my wife got hers she felt a little under the weather but not bad. I was fine, just tired the second day.
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Your one of the nicest, genuine, heart the size of a lion gentleman, i know on the planet Vinh. CPF is brimmed with great members, other places not so.

I hope you and family are well, and mini vinh. Stay safe brother, loving your new creations.
    Plus 510 204.08

I got my first Moderna shot March 22, and I got my second Moderna shot 50 hours ago. I felt buggy for 40 hours. I made my appointment the same day that my age bracket became eligible to make an appointment. I did not have to spend time thinking about all of the many reasons why I wanted to receive/not receive the vaccine, because I already spent tons of time thinking about it/them.
    2 Cor 5:6-8

Flashaholic

Got my second shot in January. Was really tired the next night, but woke up fine the next morning. That was the only symptoms I had from the two shots.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knucklegary View Post
    I received both Pfizer with no side effects from the drugs.. Unfortunately first shot a VA volunteer misplaced needle entrance. Instead of hitting shoulder muscle mass, she went high and hit bone. That sat me up in a hurry, and the needle pushing gal jumped as I screamed loudly F##K!!

..cute lil guy Vinh! He's got the same inquisitive look you have ;-)

WOW thats crazy! Hit a bone!?
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1322 View Post
    When my wife got hers she felt a little under the weather but not bad. I was fine, just tired the second day.
    Phuong was a bit tired but nothing much. Mom and I KNOCKED OUT! I have never been that sick. Getting C19 for real must be MUCH worse.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by wayben View Post
    Got my second shot in January. Was really tired the next night, but woke up fine the next morning. That was the only symptoms I had from the two shots.
    A bunch of people I know still refuse the shots while many places around the world are paying for fakes shots...
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

My Covid was three days of leg shakes then I coughed for a week, very mild. My wife was a bit worse, however she did lose three relatives. I lost 4 people at work and knew I had to get the shots to help stop the disease. Both shot for me were worse than the disease symptoms wise, not a bad deal considering all.

Quote Originally Posted by texas cop View Post
    My Covid was three days of leg shakes then I coughed for a week, very mild. My wife was a bit worse, however she did lose three relatives. I lost 4 people at work and knew I had to get the shots to help stop the disease. Both shot for me were worse than the disease symptoms wise, not a bad deal considering all.
    Wow...
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Evilgrin07 Re: The Lounge 2021

"body aches, headaches, lost of appetite, fever, chills"
    Not to take anything away from you,sounds like a normal day for me except the guessing game of which mind/body SNAFU i get on the day.
    Thanks to a dodgy area of the brain neurologically I'm always a mess (amongst other things).
    Meds help but no cure till I'm asleep forever
    Last edited by daffy; 04-25-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daffy View Post
    "body aches, headaches, lost of appetite, fever, chills"
    Not to take anything away from you,sounds like a normal day for me except the guessing game of which mind/body SNAFU i get on the day.
    Thanks to a dodgy area of the brain neurologically I'm always a mess (amongst other things).
    Meds help but no cure till I'm asleep forever
    I know u have likely tried it all but just in case have u give cbd oil a shot?
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

daffy, we hope you keep on trying to make it better for yourself.

Flashaholic

I received my second shot on Friday and got super lucky with no symptoms at all!
    I'm ready to start seeing/hugging people I haven't in a while!
    Glad to hear people are making it to the other side of things.
    Sorry you have to deal with that stuff daffy!

Soooo some say the more reaction/sick you get the better protected you are. But I don't know...My wife clearly have better immune system than mine and her symtoms were relatively mild. Also my buddy Dr. told me there is no scientific proof this is the case. He said just be glad if you are one of those that got mild symptoms.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

October 13, 2012
    Before Sky Lumen :-)

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast