• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc LS Custom 3W(sold)

Jets22

Enlightened
I have one complete custom from this last run. It has the full polished body, new NX-05 optic, Toxic Green Glow Powder added to optic retainer ( nice effect when shut down), New retaining ring, heatsink, MM+ WO converter, TV1J Lux III emitter, Tritium capsule in powerpack, new foam battery anti-rattle trim ring and new energizer lithium battery .. Visa and mastercard OK with PayPal, $150.00 delivered web page

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: Arc LS Custom 3W

Brock,

I have a lot of led lights (well maybe not compared to others here!) and I have to tell you that it is very unfair of you to have made me leave them all orphaned in my light drawer, while I carry nothing but one of my three modded 3W LS's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All of them have great bright white beams that seem to throw as well, if not better, than some of my 3 cell 5W lights.

The glow powder and tritium are the icing on the cake...

What can you do to an ARC AAA and/or a 4+ ???

Many thanks,

Marc

Jets22

Enlightened

Marc, glad you like the lights I built you...appreciate the kind words on the work..Let me know if you need anything..

Brock

DumboRAT

Enlightened

Bro, that's very sad to hear indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Many will miss out on these lights if they're to be your last.

Brock, your work is truly top-notch, and will be highly missed. Moving on to bigger and better things, I hope !

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Jets22

Enlightened

Yeah Allen , The stock-pile is running low on bodies I'm afraid..I believe I have enough to do a small run or maybe 2 at the most..depends on how many I keep. Love these lights, but there coming to the end I'm afraid.
Yours is now rapidly becoming a collectors item..LOL

Good hearing from ya bro!

marcspar

Enlightened

Brock,

I hope it is to do something even cooler - like modding cell phones with green lasers and holographic visual caller ID or such!

I have just discovered how great your creations are but I do not think I have hoarded enough yet....

I'll reserve/request one of last run in advance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Marc

Monolith

Enlightened

I'll join Marc with "thank you, may I have another and another!"

If you do another run, put me down for two!

Thanks!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Me too (it'll be my first modded arc) Pm sent!!!

Jets22

Enlightened

Appreciate all the positive response on these guys..I'm glad everyone has enjoyed them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Monolith

Enlightened

I just got mine tonight and it is just wayyyyyy cooooooooooool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Too much fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Very well done! Thanks!

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is the classiest light I own. Everyone wants it!

Thanks for offering these, Brock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

DumboRAT

Enlightened

Oh, shoot, I forgot to tell you, Brock.....

You know that your/my 3W TWAK BB750 FatBody is my dress light -- took it to a good friend's wedding this past Feb.

Noticed that one of the other guests was reading something in the darkened reception ballroom with an ARC 4+, so I decided to whip out the nuclear reactor.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah, he was more than just impressed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened

Your lights look really cool. I am very interested in one. PM sent.